Summer 2023 Key Technology
Operations & Services Rotational Analyst Program, Business Operations, Analytics & Reporting Track
Posted on 12/1/2022
Brooklyn, OH, USA
- Gain exposure to senior leaders and develop an understanding of the Technology, Ops and Services functions
- Direct coaching and feedback on your performance
- Practical, hands-on experience
- On-the-job training, Excel and PowerPoint, Office 365, Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, VBA
- Enhancing soft skills, problem resolution and critical thinking
- Have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, IT Management, Software Engineering, Web Development, Computer Programming, Network Engineering, Game Design and System Administration or related field or Industrial Engineering, Operations, Statistics/ Mathematics, Business or related field
- Relevant work or internship experience
- Demonstrate the ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team
- Be actively involved in community and/or extracurricular activities
- Bring solid analytical, problem solving, communication and presentation skills
KeyBank is a bank that provides numerous financial services.
Key’s mission is to empower its clients, communities and employees to thrive. The company is one of the largest bank-based financial service companies in the United States and provides services like investment management, retail and commercial banking, consumer finance, and investment banking products to individuals and companies across the globe.
- Medical, dental, & vision
- Wellness Programs
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Alternative Work Schedules
- Parental Leave
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Discounted Stock Purchase Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
Company Core Values
- Teamwork: We work together to achieve shared objectives.
- Respect: We value the unique talents, skills and experiences that diversity provides.
- Accountability: We deliver on what we promise.
- Integrity: We are open and honest in everything we do.
- Leadership: We anticipate the need to act and inspire others to follow.