Business Development Representative
Posted on 4/29/2022
Charlotte, NC, USA
- Alignment with Mode's values
- Strong analytical and growth mindset
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Covetous interpersonal skills and ability to prioritize tasks
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to grasp new concepts quickly
- Experience working with CRM tools such as Salesforce
- Passion for understanding businesses and serving as a consultative partner for inbound conversations
- Drive to push all-bound prospecting to the limit
- Generous, flexible PTO and family leave
- Flexible work schedules-we trust you to know what will make yourself most productive
- Excellent health coverage for team members and their families (Mode pays the 100% of the premiums)
- Supportive work environment and a manager who is focused on your professional growth
- Company events that highlight our team's passions and hobbies
- Spearhead recognition for Mode as a source of thought leadership
- Cement Mode as a preferred analytics leader through consistent and engaging storytelling
- Always be testing, optimizing, and striving to deliver a more efficient process
- Work cross-functionally to prospect candidates and schedule qualified introduction calls
- Design and orchestrate creative, multi-touch outreach campaigns to drive interest across our ideal customer base
- Assist Account Executives in building a territory strategy through SMB account mapping
- Research prospects and their companies to empower the sales team before scheduled meetings
- Prospect, nurture, and qualify new leads to build a healthy pipeline of high value, strategic accounts
- Work closely with sales and marketing on projects that help drive revenue growth
Moderna Therapeutics specializes in drug discovery and drug development based on messenger RNA.
- Flexible Time - You know what makes you the most productive. We offer unlimited PTO and the ability to work with your manager to build a schedule that makes sense for you and your family.
- Professional Development - We invest in our team's growth by earmarking funds for each employee's continued education, which you can use as you see fit.
- Office Life - We strive to make the Mode office a place where everyone is comfortable by providing a variety of working spaces with different volumes and levels of light. We also build community through daily catered lunches and a kitchen that's fully stocked with snacks and beverages.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance - We cover all premiums for employees, dependents, domestic partners, and spouses on a variety of healthcare plans.
- We don't work alone
- A balanced responsibility
- Fight our own biases
- Honest words, kindly delivered