San Francisco, CA, USA • New York, NY, USA
Dealpath is looking for a self-motivated Customer Success Manager to join our growing team in San Francisco and New York!
As a Customer Success Manager you will play a critical role in ensuring our customers adopt and utilize Dealpath to its utmost capabilities.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you’ll:
- Interact with customers to learn how their business works, define success criteria, and build out a customer journey to help them reach their business goals
- Train, onboard, and support our customers in their usage of Dealpath in an effort to ensure adoption
- Produce and deliver web-based and in-person training seminars for customers
- Field phone and email based support inquiries from customers
- Assist with the creation of self-service documentation and video-based training materials
- Work cross-functionally with Dealpath’s Sales, Marketing, and Product teams to relay customer use cases, develop success assets, and resolve product escalations
- Ensure the retention, growth, and satisfaction of a portfolio of customer accounts
- Help the Customer Success team build out process and success metrics to accelerate the scaling of this function
We are excited that you are:
- A self-motivated team player, ready to embrace a fast paced, high-growth environment
- Able to effectively partner, collaborate, and communicate with technical and non-technical colleagues
- Always thinking of new ways to effectively serve customers and improve the Customer Success team’s internal processes
- Resourceful and not afraid to try out-of-the-box approaches to resolve complex issues
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 3-5 years of customer success and/or account management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including comfort with presenting to senior executive audiences
- Empathy for customers, and passion for helping them
- Demonstrated ability to manage ambiguity and apply problem-solving skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong knowledge and proficiency in Excel / Google Sheets
For Bonus Points:
- Experience working for an enterprise SaaS company
- Experience servicing commercial real estate firms
- Interest in commercial real estate
- Familiarity with SQL and Salesforce
The Perks & Culture:
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Parental Leave
- Company sponsored commuter benefits
- Flexible time off policy
- Hybrid work policy
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- The estimated pay range for California/NY candidates is $100,000 - $115,000 base, & $15,000 - $20,000 variable compensation. This position is also eligible for Dealpath’s equity plan.
- Your compensation will be based upon several factors including your experience, qualifications, education, location, and the skills assessed in Dealpath’s interview process. Your actual compensation will be confirmed in writing at the time of offer.
- Dealpath’s compensation ranges are determined by current market data, so compensation data posted on our job posts may change as new market data becomes available.
Our mission is to empower real estate investment and capital markets with data and collaboration through purpose-built software. We believe that real estate is driven by people with information to shape the built world.
Today, Dealpath is the industry’s leading cloud-based deal management platform and expanding rapidly. Recent highlights include: surpassing $10 Trillion of transactions supported on the platform with leading firms like Blackstone, AEW, Oxford, Nuveen, Bridge Investment Group, etc., recognized as the “Top Technology” at Global PropTech Awards, and expanding offices and teams in San Francisco and New York City. We’re engineering an industry-defining company to power the largest asset class in the world into the future.
Our company is led by an experienced team and backed by a combination of top tier venture capital firms and strategic industry partners including: Blackstone, Nasdaq, 8VC, JLL Spark, WTI, GreenSoil Investments, LeFrak, Milstein, Bechtel, and Morgan Stanley Expansion Capital.
We value your voice! If you get excited about solving real business challenges and working closely with other smart folks in a winning culture - we’d love to meet you!