Executive Account Director
Posted on 5/2/2022
- Bachelors degree
- Minimum of 5 years enterprise sales/business development experience targeting the PR, communications and/or marketing industry
- Minimum of 5 years of planning and executing PR and/or integrated communications strategies/tactics - preferably within agency or corporate environment
- Interest in being well compensated for securing and growing revenue
- Retention and growth of MultiVu revenue among Cision's 70K existing clients
- Work with regional Cision reps as SME to identify business opportunities
- Meet or exceed monthly and annual sales goals
- Negotiate all proposals with prospective clients
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports
- Conduct sales presentations to a range of prospective clients
- Understand and promote company services and offerings
- Lead region visibility for MultiVu Services (industry events, etc.)
- Visit clients and potential clients to evaluate needs and promote services
- Maintain client records and sales opportunities via SFDC (Salesforce)
- Answer client questions about solutions, prices and availability
Cision is a global media intelligence company that offers PR and social software as well as analytics.
- We Are One - Working together, we are empowered to deliver outstanding customer experiences.
- We Embrace Differences - We honor diversity of ideas, people and beliefs. Our diversity enables us to create innovative solutions to serve our customers' needs.
- We Are Dedicated - We are committed to tenaciously working on behalf of our clients and partners with our teams.
- We Constantly Evolve - We are curious, embrace new ideas and create change. This means we drive growth for our customers. It also means we have a learning culture where our people have the opportunity to develop into tech leaders.
- We-Celebrate - We have culture ambassadors in each office who ensure that our people get recognition for their hard work and ensure we celebrate our wins, both big and small.