Lead Enterprise Architect
Updated on 11/15/2023
Manufactures next-generation all-electric trucks and SUVs
Scout Motors Inc. is a company that not only values its rich heritage but also embraces the future, as evidenced by its commitment to developing the next generation of all-electric trucks and rugged SUVs. The company's culture is deeply rooted in exploration, hard work, and community, fostering an environment where employees are encouraged to be visionaries and leaders. With a competitive edge in the electric vehicle industry, Scout Motors is leading the charge by reimagining an American icon and creating jobs, making it an exciting and rewarding place to work.
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↑ 130%
1 year growth↑ 757%
2 year growth↑ 757%
Remote in USA
IT & Security
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field. A master's degree is preferred.
- 10+ years of relevant IT experience.
- 3+ years in an Enterprise Architect role.
- Possess a deep understanding of Automotive OEM processes and apply this knowledge to drive process harmonization across IT solutions.
- Strong knowledge of enterprise architecture principles, methodologies, and best practices.
- Extensive experience in designing and implementing enterprise architecture frameworks and business capabilities.
- Proficiency in evaluating technical feasibility and ensuring integration compatibility of IT solutions.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with a keen eye for detail.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously.
- TOGAF certification is a plus.
- Design and develop the enterprise architecture framework and business capabilities to support the overall IT strategy and objectives of the company.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand business requirements and translate them into effective and efficient IT solutions.
- Ensure the seamless integration of IT solutions across all business domains, ensuring the alignment with the enterprise architecture.
- Evaluate the technical feasibility of integrating IT solutions, including data flow and interfaces, to ensure optimal performance and compatibility.
- Lead and participate in enterprise architecture management (EAM) activities, including the development and maintenance of architecture artifacts, roadmaps, and governance processes.
- Develop and maintain technical integration architectures to support the seamless flow of data and information across various systems and platforms.
- Stay up to date with emerging technologies, industry trends, and best practices in enterprise architecture to provide strategic recommendations and drive continuous improvement.
- TOGAF certification