Manager – Public Relations
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
San Jose, CA, USA
- BS with 10+ years of experience in public relations or relevant area or an MS with 6+ years of experience preferred
- Semiconductor industry experience
- Ability to distill complex technical concepts into simple, intuitive copy
- Experience working in a global organization
- Coordinating successful PR campaigns
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with confidence to serve as the company's spokesperson
- You're inclusive, adapting your style to the situation and diverse global norms of our people
- An avid learner, you approach challenges with curiosity and resilience, seeking data to help build understanding
- You're collaborative, building relationships, humbly offering support and openly welcoming approaches
- Innovative and creative, you proactively explore new ideas and adapt quickly to change
- Work with internal stakeholders to plan, create, and launch creative campaigns and compelling stories around SSI initiatives and products
- Create campaigns that resonate with audiences, editors, and journalists at different media publications and align with market trends and company narratives
- Develop a media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in target media and influencers
- Manage public relations agencies, as well as the media relations budget
- In collaboration with media relations in HQ (Korea), develop and edit press releases, articles, success stories, technical articles and media pitches to further the visibility of company
- Coordinate media interviews and prepare media briefing documents, including key messages: build relationships with key trade media
- Direct social media team to engage audiences across traditional and new media
- Provide support with placement of target applications and industry-related stories
- Provide media training to Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) as needed
- Create content for press releases, byline articles and keynote presentations
- Build relationships with thought leaders to grow industry awareness
One of the world's largest producers of electronic devices
Samsung's mission is to devote its talent and technology to creating superior products and services that contribute to a better global society. Samsung produces a wide range of electronic devices and is ranked as a top 10 global brand.
- Comprehensive healthcare: Medical, Dental, Vision, Employee assistance program, Telehealth services
- Work life success: PTO, FlexTime, FlexPlace, FlexYourFriday
- Financial wellness: Health savings account, Flexible spending acounts, 401(k), Student loan support, Tuition assistance
- Family first: Pregnancy support, Adoption assistance program, Paid child caregiver leave, Milk stork, WINFertility
- Incentives: Fitness reimbursement, Annual physical. Preventative screenings, Lifestyle management
Company Core Values
- People: Quite simply, a company is its people. At Samsung, we’re dedicated to giving our people a wealth of opportunities to reach their full potential.
- Excellence: Everything we do at Samsung is driven by an unyielding passion for excellence and an unfaltering commitment to develop the best products and services on the market
- Change: As we have done since our foundation, we set our sights on the future, anticipating market needs and demands so we can steer our company toward long-term success.
- Integrity: Operating in an ethical way is the foundation of our business. Everything we do is guided by a moral compass that ensures fairness, respect for all stakeholders and complete transparency.
- Co-prosperity: Samsung is committed to becoming a socially and environmentally responsible corporate citizen in all of its communities worldwide.