Come join a company who is a key leader in the industry scaling the next core commerce infrastructure and on the path from $100M to $500M! Founded in 2012, Salsify helps brand manufacturers, distributors, and retailers in over 80 countries collaborate to win on the digital shelf. As the market leader globally, our products are shopper-centric, frictionless, and create memorable commerce experiences. Our products provide a competitive edge through experiences that improve brand trust, amplify product differentiation and assortments, increase conversion rate, improve profit margins, and speed time to market.
Learn how the world’s largest brands, including Mars, L’Oreal, Coca-Cola, Bosch, and GSK, as well as retailers and distributors such as E.Leclerc, Carrefour, Metro, and Intermarché use Salsify everyday to stand out on the digital shelf.
At Salsify, we strive to embody an equitable, diverse, and inclusive company culture. We are united across countries, levels, tenures, and a host of other dimensions of diversity. We understand that while work is just one aspect of who we are, a truly inclusive culture accounts for the full authenticity of every single human being that works here.
About the Opportunity
As Salsify’s Customer Support team grows, we’re looking for experienced people to join our team of dedicated, collaborative and hardworking technical support professionals across the globe.
Acting as the highest escalation point in the Support organization, you will play a core role in ensuring our customers’ success using Salsify. As a Product Expert, you will develop a deep understanding of both the Salsify platform and our customers’ specific needs and will own customer issues to their most efficient and effective resolution.
Product Experts act as our customer’s voice within Salsify as we strive to continually improve our product, our service, and our role as trusted advisors within the e-commerce industry.
How you’ll make an impact:
- T4/R&D level case handling and bug identification
- Create exceptional customer support experiences by combining clear and compassionate communication, alongside effective troubleshooting and root cause analysis
- Actively participate in incident handling and other R&D processes, including a 24x7 on-call rotation
- Collaborate with Support members across levels in order to more efficiently resolve customer issues
- Develop an understanding of how each customer is unique in the way they use Salsify and learn how to efficiently apply that knowledge to provide them the support they need
- Identify product weaknesses in terms of serviceability, supportability and robustness and provide suggestions and feedback to Product and Engineering teams
- Recommend or write documentation based on resolution to new issues
You’ll enjoy this role if you have:
- 5+ years experience in similar advanced technical support positions, using analytical thinking to effectively troubleshoot complex problems
- A comfort with multi tenant SaaS architecture, including technologies such as Postgres and Elasticsearch
- Deep inquisitiveness, a willingness to be a beginner, and a desire to help develop others
- Experience with most or all of the following: Excel, Excel formulas, regex, CRON, SQL, JSON, file formats
- Motivation to be a self-starter and strong performer, with an excitement for problem solving and a collaborative team environment
- Experience with common support tools like Salesforce and Jira
- The ability to embrace outside the box thinking when documented processes don’t apply to a particular problem
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills like empathy, conflict resolution, and active listening
If you’re worried about checking all of the boxes, don’t be! We encourage you to apply or reach out to [email protected] with questions!
What We Have for You:
- Competitive Salary
- 401 (k)
- Unlimited Vacation
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Company provided Life Insurance and Short Term Disability as well as additional voluntary insurance elections
- FSA: Medical, Commuter, and Dependent Care
- HSA: Tax-advantaged Medical Savings Account
- 16 Week Paid Maternity & 10 Week Paid Parental Leave Program
- Referral Bonuses
Salsify loves a good success story and it would be our privilege to help write yours! We recognize that talent and potential come in all forms and that years of experience does not guarantee on-the-job effectiveness or leadership potential. Our hiring process involves recognizing a person’s achievements, subject matter expertise, and passion, not just check marks next to a job description. If you have an interest in our roles please do not hesitate to apply - we would be happy to speak with you!
A member of Talent ’[email protected]’ will be reaching out about next steps if we would like to move forward.
Salsify’s mission is to empower brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf.
Helping brand manufacturers to win online is what we do. Our culture is who we are. We are empowered. We are positive thinkers. We take action. We care deeply. These values have driven Salsify’s growth and earned the company numerous top workplace awards.
We are headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts and have hubs in Lisbon (Portugal), Paris (France), and Sydney (Australia). If you are excited to work in a fast-paced environment with a team that values agility, curiosity and passion, we want to hear from you!
Please see our Candidate Privacy Statement for information on the personal data we process in connection with your application.
An Inclusive Place To Work
Salsify does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Studies have found that people of color and women do not apply to jobs if they do not meet all the requirements. At Salsify we are committed to empowering a diverse workforce. We ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Salsify is committed to an inclusive hiring process, and we aim to provide accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you need any accommodations for the application or throughout the interview process please contact [email protected].