Merchandising Operations Specialist
Posted on 10/19/2022
Wrigleyville, Chicago, IL, USA • New York, NY, USA
- You are highly organized and can efficiently manage multiple projects simultaneously
- You have expert communication skills, both written & verbal
- You are an optimistic & collaborative problem solver
- You are meticulous, with a strong attention to detail
- You learn quickly and are excited to build expertise with new marketing tools
- You are creative & intuitive about design & user experience
- You are comfortable working with data in excel/google sheet and willing to learn basic SQL
- You thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- You have 1-23 years experience working on marketing, ads, or platform operations, and are eager to expand your skill set
- High School diploma or GED required, Associates or Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Own the preparation and execution of merchandising campaigns for key initiatives and consumer moments: pulling customer lists, setting up experiments, conducting testing sessions and implementing in-app content
- Collaborate across internal marketing and operations teams: maintaining documentation, communicating clearly about project status, and adhering to deadlines
- Thoroughly review and test campaigns to ensure it meets design standards and merchandising guidelines, keeping the user experience in mind
- Build documentation and setup guides , and conduct trainings, so that operators can execute effectively
- Become an expert on consumer-first merchandising principles and internal tooling to be able to lead cross-functional processes and forums
Local food delivery from restaurants
DoorDash is working to empower local communities and in turn, creating new ways for people to earn, work, and thrive. The company operates the largest food delivery platform in the United States.
- Health & Wellness - Premium medical, dental, and vision insurance plans, including fertility coverage. Monthly gym and wellness reimbursement.
- Compensation - Competitive salary with bi-annual performance reviews. Meaningful equity opportunities - with quarterly vesting.
- Time When You Need It - Flexible vacation days for salaried employees. Generous vacation and sick days for hourly team members. Paid Parental Leave to support our DoorDash families.
- Flexible Work Support - At-home office equipment and monthly WiFi support while working from home. Enjoy your favorite lunch on us while working in one of our offices.
Company Core Values
- We are one team
- Make room at the table. We’re committed to growing and empowering a more diverse and inclusive community. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has the tools, resources and opportunity to thrive.
- Think outside the room. We strive to be as inclusive as possible and consider those who may not be in the room when making decisions.
- One team, one fight. We’re in this together, and both success and failure are shared. We are intentional about creating a high-accountability, no-blame culture.