Business Development, Land Systems
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Washington, DC, USA
Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A)
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum 7 years experience in the following fields as provided below. Salary and position will be commensurate with experience
- Experience in U.S. ground combat systems (e.g., Army PEO GCS, CS&CSS; USMC PEO Land Systems) required; experience in government acquisition processes and/or programs of record strongly preferred. Relevant experience includes as a civil servant involved with defense or national security matters, as a government official in relevant government department agency, or other similar relevant experience
- Demonstrated success in planning and implementing strategies for strategic external engagement to drive revenue goals
- Experience with defense policy and budget issues and knowledge of the defense and national security sector and key stakeholders with an understanding of how these processes impact the company's growth priorities
- Secret clearance preferred
- Support the growth team's goals in identifying and driving Land Systems-specific strategic campaigns and complex projects, managing relationships with key customer organizations and partners
- Coordinate across Anduril's business lines to develop specific customers and projects, bringing together sensors, effectors, platforms, and software to support Land Systems missions
- Support the creation and execution of specific strategic engagement strategies to build the company's reputation, enhance the strategic positioning in the industry and increase the understanding of the company and its business objectives
- Craft business development products, such as industry white papers, proposals, or presentations
- Capture business development processes, strategy and action items to coordinate team members and other teams within Anduril, such as Corporate Development, Mission Operations, Bids and Proposals, Legal, Finance and Engineering
Technology products for defense & national security
Anduril's mission is to transform US & allied military capabilities with advanced technology.
- Full Family Health Coverage
- 16 Weeks Paid Leave for All Caregivers
- Family Planning & Support
- Incentivized Time Off
- Mental Health Resources
- Financial Planning
- Unlimited Provisions
- Professional Development
Company Core Values
- Impact - Everyone at Anduril has the ability to be a catalyst. You will be encouraged to make your mark from day 1 and be supported every day after.
- Autonomy - Self-motivation is a key component to success. We encourage you to cultivate your ideas, and show, don’t tell. We’re ready whenever you are.
- Speed - We move incredibly fast and welcome people who embrace the quick-paced nature of our work. It is not uncommon for an idea on a Monday to be a prototype by Friday. We ship in weeks, not years.
- Culture - Our team is a collective of intelligent and curious individuals who share the common goal of creating a safer tomorrow - and living balanced, fulfilled lives while doing so.