Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Neenah, WI, USA
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required; a Bachelor's degree in Engineering is preferred
- One (1) year of related experience is required; One (1) or more years of related experience is preferred
- Ability to work well in fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Strong ability to identify and solve problems proactively using structured problem solving tools, including making timely and effective decisions
- Apply systemic data analysis and problem solving to address a full range of technical and organizational problems with creativity, imagination, confidence and responsibility
- Ability to design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze, interpret, validate, and communicate data to key stakeholders
- Ability to seek out best practices and apply them within their assigned area
- Ability to apply knowledge, logic and reasoning using mathematics, statistics, science, and engineering applications
- Ability to design a system or process to meet desired needs within realistic constraints such as economic, efficiency, repeatability, environmental, health and safety. Includes documentation and controls to ensure long term sustainability
- Ability to become a Subject Matter Expert for an assigned system or process
- Ability to coach and mentor technicians and other support staff within assigned areas of expertise
- Ability to operate effectively in a cross-functional team environment
- Ability to effectively lead projects involving cross-functional team members
- Ability to learn and utilize a variety of computer programs such as CAD, Visio, Solidworks, and other applicable Plexus programs
- Strong attention to detail, time management skills, and organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to effectively interact with others. Must have strong presentation skills and the ability to represent Plexus Corporation in a professional manner
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of all customer and company information
- General office equipment and materials
- Compliance: Ensure products comply with customer specifications, industry standards, regulatory requirements and Plexus standards. Ensure ABIs comply with specifications and standards. Approve all changes and deviations from established guidance, including ECOs. Lead creation and maintenance of the Master Validation Plans, when required; ensure compliance. Support creation and execution of IQ OQ PQ protocols to ensure compliance with the Master Validation Plan. Serve as the Plexus lead to support external customer audits and internal audit activities. Support recertification and surveillance QMS audits. Lead product-related CAPA discussion and closure
- Quality Assurance: Ensure continuous quality compliance during manufacturing operations. Monitor on-going manufacturing operations to ensure quality issues are quickly addressed; provide quality alerts and lead containment and purges, when required. Lead the development of the inspection strategy for receiving inspection, pre-ship inspection, and out-of-box-audits. Ensure Certificates of Compliance are created and maintained, including documentation of deviations. Ensure creation and maintenance of manufacturing quality history documentation, as required
- Customer Support: Serve as the primary customer contact for quality-related issues, including specification inquiries and audits. Lead response and actions associated with customer quality concerns, including complaints, disclosures, and inquiries. Engage the Process and/or Product Engineer and other SMEs to address customer quality concerns. Lead creation of customer defined quality reports. Lead CAPA development in response to customer request. Provide feedback and documentation to the customer, as required
- Manufacturing Readiness: Create and maintain all required quality guidance for manufacturing readiness, including Quality Plans. Lead identification and maintenance of customer and industry standard failure modes for inclusion in the Product FMEA. Support development, execution and maintenance of the Control Plan to ensure compliance with customer specifications, industry standards, and regulatory requirements and Plexus standards. Ensure customer specifications are included in training, as required. Lead quality-related PPQP activities
- Continuous Improvement: Lead continuous improvement efforts to improve outgoing yield and customer PPM to reduce Cost of Quality in order to deliver customer excellence and achieve Plexus' enduring goals. Lead analysis of quality metric data and identify opportunities to reduce scrap, rework and CRG. Collaborate with the Process and/or Product Engineer to implement improvements. Lead CAPA development for repeat or systemic issues; ensure implementation
End-to-end product realization solutions
In order to provide seamless product realization, Plexus has been partnering with companies around the world to transform their concepts into branded products and deliver them to the market with customer service like you’ve never seen in the electronics manufacturing industry.
- Professional and personal development
- Plexus Global Mentor Program
- Accessible Resources
Company Core Values
- We are dedicated to our internal and external Customers and tenaciously strive to help them succeed.
- We value building relationships and working collaboratively.
- With drive and energy, we commit ourselves to successful outcomes and to be exceptional in everything we do.
- We communicate our opinions and ideas openly and transparently, value when others freely do so and engage in constructive debate.
- We maintain high ethical standards.