Devops – Senior Engineer
Posted on 1/3/2023
Development Operations (DevOps)
- Educational qualification: BE/ B.tech/ MCA/ M.tech
- 4 to 6 years of overall experience
- 4+ years of relevant experience in DevOps
- Skill set:- Kubernetes, Istio, helm Chart, AWS, Terraform, Prometheus, Groovy, Jenkins
- Good to have: Data pipelines in Kubernetes, Programing language (GO and Python)
- Should have experience in AWS
- Linux OS/application installation and configuration
- Shell/Bash/Python scripting
- Experience in building, deploying and operating infrastructure and applications
- Cloud experience: AWS (Azure/Google Cloud)
- CI/CD tools: Kubernetes, Jenkins/Bamboo/GitLab, Chef/Puppet/Ansible, Maven/Nexus
- Ability to oversee and mentor junior software developers, as well as report to management
- Ability to ensure smooth software deployment by writing script updates and running diagnostics
- High level of drive, initiative and self-motivation
- Ability to take internal and external stakeholders along
- Understanding of Technology and User Experience
- Love for simplifying
- Growth Mindset
- Willingness to experiment and improve continuously
Paytm Labs began as a research and development division of Paytm. They pride themselves in building products and services that enrich and empower people's lives daily. They believe that culture is a product of everyday behaviours that are celebrated and amplified.
- Health & Wellbeing - Your group health benefits are 100% funded by us, and start on your first day.
- Travel the World - Even though we are currently working remotely, usually our employees make frequent international business-related trips while working on exciting projects.
- Continuous Learning - We're passionate about learning and strive to constantly improve and innovate. We learn from others, our challenges & our successes.
- Connection - In this virtual world, we stay connected through events like game nights, movie nights, arts & crafts sessions (like Origami), meditation sessions, and much more.
- Autonomy & Flexibility - You get to define how you want to make an impact. We truly believe that great things happen when people are given the trust and freedom to create their own path.
- Beautiful Office - Whenever we return back to the office, you’ll get to check out our awesome workspace, complete with pool and ping pong tables, a snack-filled kitchen, and tons of cozy work spaces.
Company Core Values
- Intent Overrides Ability
- The Power of Asking, ‘Why?’
- We Before Me
- Do Great Things, Fast