2024 Fenway Ambassador
Posted on 2/7/2024
New York, New York
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↓ -1%
1 year growth↑ 10%
2 year growth↑ 21%
Cambridge, MA, USA
IT & Security
Customer Success & Support
Biology & Biotech
- Availability for a minimum of 30 games during the regular season
- Weekday, weekend, and holiday availability
- Enthusiastic and engaging demeanor
- Ability to manage time effectively and efficiently
- Professional in appearance and conduct
- Staff the Fan Services booths and assist fans with any issues
- Greet special guests and assist in the execution of pre-game ceremonies
- Provide event support at special events
- Multi-tasking and quick information retention abilities
Fan Services and Entertainment focuses on the overall fan experience, from the customer service provided to the entertainment in our concourse and on Jersey Street to the pre and in-game ceremonies and music played throughout the ballpark. We strive to create an environment that brings people together to enjoy what they love, whether it be baseball, concerts, or another event. The department consists of Fenway Ambassadors and Kids Crew, whose qualities consist of kindness, passion, and positivity, to name a few; they are encouraged to use these qualities to connect with every fan they encounter and create a positive fan experience.
Kindness, compassion, and positivity are a few qualities that embody a Fenway Ambassador. Fenway Ambassadors are encouraged to use these qualities to connect with each and every fan they encounter. The role of Fenway Ambassador will require your commitment to interacting with Red Sox Nation for a minimum of 30 games during the regular season as well as be available on weekdays, weekends, and some holidays throughout the year.
- Staff the Fan Services booths located throughout the concourses of the ballpark, assisting fans with any issues that may arise.
- Greet special guests on game days, assist in the execution and direction of pre-game ceremonies, and provide event support at special events.
CHARACTERISTICS / QUALIFICATIONS
- Must exhibit an enthusiastic and engaging demeanor.
- Ability to manage time effectively and efficiently.
- Professional in appearance and conduct.
- Expected to multi-task and retain information quickly.
- Ability to work a minimum of 30 games during the regular season which includes weekend, evening and holiday availability.
At the Boston Red Sox and Fenway Sports Management, we go beyond embracing diversity. We’re committed to living by our values, strengthening our community, and creating a workplace where people genuinely feel like they belong.
Too often, job seekers don’t apply to positions because they don’t meet every qualification. If you love this role and are great at what you do, we encourage you to apply. Your unique skills and experiences might just be what we’ve been looking for.
Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination based on race, religious creed, color, sex, age, national origin, handicap, disability, military/veteran status, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or protected genetic information.