Corporate Sales Engineer
Posted on 4/30/2022
Charleston, WV, USA
- Minimum 2 years of experience working with customers in a pre-sales or post-sales technical role
- Understanding and experience with data architecture, data analytics and cloud technology
- Hands on experience with SQL required
- Experience working with database technology and scripting languages (E.G. Python, Ruby, Perl and Bash) a plus
- Ability to solve customer specific business problems and apply Snowflake's solutions
- Customer facing skills to effectively communicate our vision to a wide variety of technical and executive audiences
- University degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics or related fields, or equivalent experience
- Present Snowflake technology and vision to executives and technical contributors at prospects and customers
- Work hands-on with prospects and customers to demonstrate and communicate the value of Snowflake technology throughout the sales cycle, from demo to proof of concept to design and implementation
- Maintain deep understanding of competitive and complementary technologies and vendors and how to position Snowflake in relation to them
- Collaborate with Product Management, Engineering, and Marketing to continuously improve Snowflake's products and marketing
Data warehouse for the cloud
Snowflake has become a global force to help mobilize the world’s data. Snowflake enables thousands of organizations to have seamless access to explore, share, and unlock the true value of their data.
- We've got your back - We offer comprehensive health insurance plans, health savings accounts, robust retirement plans, and generous life and disability insurance.
- A Balanced Lifestyle - All Snowflakes have access to our weekly online lunch and learns, virtual workout classes, and ergonomic work-from-home equipment. We offer on-demand mental health and wellness programs to support our employees and their families.
- Your People Matter - Help offset the cost of growing your family with our fertility benefits and family planning resources. Count on our generous time-off and various leave plans for you to rest, refuel, and sustain a great work-life balance.
- Global Snowflake Team - No matter where you are in the world, we will get you connected and supported with a work-from-home setup.
- Treat Yourself - Personalize your Snowflake benefits by tapping into our employee discounts and pre-tax selections.
- Invest In Your Future - Eligible employees enjoy new hire equity, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), and a quarterly bonus or commission program.
- Put Customers First
- Integrity Always
- Think Big
- Be Excellent
- Make Each Other the Best
- Get It Done
- Own It
- Embrace Each Other's Differences