Senior Manager, Seo (Remote)
Posted on 2/24/2022
Charlotte, NC, USA
- Servant Leadership - You are an excellent listener and collaborator. You are able to develop strategies that serve our customers while helping the company grow
- Data-informed - You love data & have the ability to structure it in a way that leads to business decisions. You love digging into channel attribution & analytics tools to build a go-forward strategy
- Raise the Bar - You are always looking for ways to go above and beyond for Bellhop customers and teammates. You are consistently looking for new ways to ensure that Bellhop is the top destination for those who need a moving service
- Get Sh*t Done - You see something that needs to be completed, and you do it. You set clear goals and do everything in your power to achieve those goals. You have the ability to identify and obtain the information you need on your own while establishing trust in relationships through keeping commitments and applying outstanding judgment
- Strong, clear communicator Keep it Real Communication - You say what needs to be said in order to achieve success for the company & its employees.You are comfortable and have experience working with senior leadership. This includes presenting information and contra-opinions to executives. You also enjoy being a good sounding board for others in the company - provide open, honest feedback
- Culture carrier - You embody the Bellhop Values - you always try to innovate to solve problems; you own your work and drive for exceptional results; you have a desire to serve others; you don't take yourself too seriously and have a playful spirit. If you feel as though you do not fit these values or these are not things that are important to you, please do not apply
- 5+ years experience in Search Optimization
- Firm understanding of marketing funnel in a consumer-driven business
- Experience leading SEO teams to achieve high levels of growth
- Firm understanding of lead nurturing tactics and upsell tactics
- Ability to operate in a continuous test/learn/scale environment
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented with an innate drive to succeed and grow
- Expert experience in web analytics tools (Google Analytics)
- Strong spoken, written, and oral communication skills
- Expert in Microsoft Excel
- BA or higher degree in data science, marketing, economics, or similarly quantitative field preferred
- Evaluate, strategize and grow our existing SEO processes and assets to exceed our revenue KPIs
- Conduct keyword, inbound linking, cross-linking research to ensure that our multiple sites are well-positioned for organic ranking success
- Scale local SEO efforts (GMB, Bing Listings, etc) to enter new markets and grow existing footholds in brand exposure
- Mentor and grow our existing SEO team, providing leadership, project management, and enhancing their skills
- Work with partners, team members, and other key stakeholders to hit targets for revenue, bookings, and CAC
- Troubleshoot pixels, tracking, UTM parameters, and other tools as needed with the help of analytics team members and technical resources
- Enhance existing reporting and monitoring tools to track progress and identify key opportunities to grow the SEO channel
- Quantifying and prioritizing initiatives/opportunities accordingly and collaborating with the team to set priorities
- Take ownership of key business initiatives to help drive results to improve the Bellhop experience for customers and employees
- Experience working with sales teams is a plus
Book movers and moving help online
Bellhop exists to get people to that moment of relief and satisfaction, that moment when they know they’re home.
- Perks and benefits - Including paid maternity and paternity leave, health insurance plans, and equity options.
- Balance - Unlimited PTO (with a two-week minimum annually) plus paid federal holidays to ensure you get the time you need to rest and reset.
- Flexibility - Work from home, a coffeeshop, or on a road trip. We stay flexible because we understand life moves fast.
- Growth - From online workshops to conferences, we provide opportunities for your professional growth.
- Community - We recognize that people work for people–not for companies. So, we invest in our teams to make sure they stay close even while working remotely.
- Servant's Heart - We’re devoted to caring for others by putting them first and treating them as we’d like to be treated. We approach life with optimism, energy, and lightheartedness. We always give more than we take.
- Innovators's Mind - We’re driven to identify opportunities and create solutions to better serve our customers. We learn from mistakes quickly.
- Winning Drive - We’re committed to get things done the right way even if it’s the hard way. We relentlessly raise the bar in our efforts.