People Operations Coordinator
Posted on 3/7/2023
Miami, FL, USA • Remote • New York, NY, USA
Human Resources Information System (HRIS)
- Minimum of 1 year of relevant work experience
- Ability to manipulate data in Google Sheets/Excel
- An understanding of how HR systems work together
- High level of trustworthiness and professionalism; we work with the most sensitive data on our coworkers and take that seriously
- Evidence of strong communication skills
- High level of empathy and desire to help others reach their potential
- High attention to detail, thoughtfully balanced with the ability to move quickly when needed (see below)
- Comfortable with independent research and learning, as required to answer inbound requests from team members
- Speed - we move quickly and find that those who enjoy working with us the most find this energizing, rather than stressful
- Manage our HRIS system and ensure that updates across our organization are kept up to date with changes across our organization
- Service all employment verifications, including I-9s, E-Verify, and ad-hoc requests from employee
- Partner with our providers of benefits & perks and serve as the main point of contact for questions from our team
- Project manage immigration cases, working closely with internal and external counsel to ensure that each case proceeds as quickly as possible
- Execute and refine internal procedures to serve our people, ranging from updated contracts, onboarding and offboarding, and office access
- Perform periodic audits of people data and work with internal teams to reconcile
- Support employees in our NY office
- While the role is first and foremost an executing one, there are opportunities to extend into setting the strategy on all of the above
- Advanced experience working in spreadsheets
- Interest in automating away repetitive tasks in your job or everyday life
Corporate card & spend management platform
Ramp is on a mission to create a partner in finance. The company offers 5-in-1 software that consolidates corporate cards, expense management, bill payments, accounting, and reporting into one simple and free solution.
- Competitive salaries: You never have to wonder how your pay compares. Our generous comp reflects our belief that you’ll take Ramp to the next level.
- Comprehensive health plans: US-based employees get full medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage. Everyone gets a monthly stipend for personal wellness.
- Professional development: Take advantage of our annual education stipends to stay on top of your personal growth.
- Unlimited PTO: Flexible vacation days give you the time to step away, unwind, and recharge.
Company Core Values
- Visibility is key to financial fitness
- One dollar saved is 100x better than points
- Software-first, card second
- Financial fitness starts with every employee