Regulatory Data Analyst
Posted on 10/24/2022
Data Structures & Algorithms
- High School Diploma/GED
- 1+ years of related work experience in healthcare, analytics, or operations
- 1+ years of experience of SQL, BigQuery or similar database languages
- 1+ years of experience with intermediate Excel/Sheets functions
- Become well-acquainted with internal tools and technical processes, in particular database querying
- Navigation of complex data structures that encompass multiple areas of expertise
- Build SQL queries & partner or lead the building of Python scripts to automate
- Successfully perform detailed-oriented work and adherence to all QA/QC protocols
- Develop insights into opportunities for workflow improvements
- Creation, implementation, and maintenance of process, QA, and Control documentation
- Identify and report on any data/data infrastructure gaps, deficiencies, or irregularities
- Collaborate with other team members, departments, and multiple partners
- Use skills and expertise to support your team through process improvements and implementation on an ongoing basis
- Assist team in standing up new value BI solutions to use reports metrics for OSCAR operation improvements
- Translate technical analyses into clear communications to a nontechnical audience
- Bachelor's degree
- Exposure to Python
- Experience with Macbook, Macbook Terminal, and Google Suite
- Experience using Microsoft Office applications and data visualization tools (e.g. Periscope, Tableau, etc.)
- Experience with healthcare/insurance regulatory requirements
- Experience with version control (GIT)
Health insurance company
Oscar Health’s mission is to make high-quality health insurance accessible and affordable for everyone. The company is a software driven health insurance company that offers medical plans, medicare advantages, and small group products.
- Health insurance - That’s a given. Employees and their families receive incredible health insurance.
- Financial benefits - A penny saved....we’re talking about a 401K plan, health savings accounts, and more.
- Well @ Oscar - We care about your wellness with fitness classes and access to mental health support.
- Work-Life Balance - We offer multiple time-off options, wellness days, and 10+ weeks of parental leave.
- Learning & Development - We offer everything from mentorship to management training.
Company Core Values
- What we do is a big deal. We’re solving problems that change and save lives.
- Powered by people. Members above all. Developing and growing others is what raises the bar.
- No genius without grit. Be relentless. Be scrappy. Trying and failing beats not trying and changing nothing.
- Seek the truth... but never assume you’ve found it. Be scientific.
- Inspire & provoke. Develop and display leadership at all levels. Fight to be the best.
- Be transparent. Give and ask for direct feedback. Be grateful for and excited by the help of others.
- Make it right. Admit your mistakes. Then learn from them. Never build alone.