At ConsenSys we have a vision of a world where data sovereignty and financial well-being is accessible to every person and organization. We believe Ethereum and decentralized protocol technology is a more trustworthy and equitable foundation for how we create and share value across the web. On this trusted, open source foundation, we can accelerate the world’s transition to a universally accessible network of distributed participants where transparency, security and freedom are fundamental.
Our product suite, composed of Truffle, Infura, Quorum, Codefi, MetaMask, and Diligence, serves millions of users, supports billions of blockchain-based queries for our clients, and has handled billions of dollars in digital assets. As the leading Ethereum software company, ConsenSys enables developers, enterprises, and people worldwide to build next-generation applications, launch modern financial infrastructure, and access the decentralized web. To learn more about ConsenSys, and explore our products and solutions, visithttp://consensys.net/.
About People & Talent
People and Talent support the entire ConsenSys community. We strive to be the destination employer of choice for our ecosystem. That goal is embedded in all the work we do to attract, retain and support our amazing talent. By joining our team you’ll be working with a diverse group of incredible individuals who put ‘people first’ and are designing and building the workplace of the future.
What you’ll do
The successful candidate will work within our Total Rewards team to assess, design, and implement the Total Rewards programs worldwide.
The key responsibilities include:
- Participates in activities to develop, implement, and administer job architecture and compensation programs.
- Contributes to the development of compensation policies and practices globally.
- Participates in compensation surveys and provides analysis of competitive positioning.
- Builds and maintains relationships with key internal and external partners and vendors
- Partners with People Partners to prepare job descriptions reflecting job responsibilities, activities, duties and requirements.
- Supports the Annual Merit review cycle in coordination with People Partners & Business Unit Leaders.
- Supports the on-going development and enhancement of Compaas HCM with the cross-functional work team.
- Reviews proposed salary adjustments for conformance to established guidelines, policies and practices.
- Gathers and analyzes compensation data to perform analysis and support business needs
- Recommends corrective or alternative actions to resolve compensation-related problems.
- Reviews requests for new or revised classifications to determine appropriate salary grade assignment.
- Formulates recommendations regarding development of company salary structure, career framework, FLSA exemptions, job revisions and organizational structures.
- Reviews existing and proposed statutory requirements governing compensation administration and recommends appropriate courses of action.
- May prepare special studies and recommendations on subjects such as bonus plans, sales compensation.
- Responsible for day-to-day administration of equity compensation including processing and supporting grant, vesting, exercise, settlement, termination, and cancelation activity. employee equity grant and/or purchase plan(s).
- Processes transactions with third-party vendors and brokers for employee exercise of stock options and other equity grants.
- Answers employee questions and resolves problems regarding equity plans and grants.
- Maintains employee equity database, updating information and running required and requested summary and detail reports.
- Prepares and distributes grant documentation and agreements for new-hire and ongoing grants.
- Works on special projects related to equity granting and reporting.
- Administers and communicates the company’s benefits program regarding plan options, policy features, enrollment and other requirements.
- Surveys market data to determine company’s competitive position in employee benefits.
- Assists in planning, developing, and redesigning company benefits programs and analyzing benefit costs.
- Participates in the communication and implementation of wellness and health education initiatives.
- Provides benefit plan interpretation, guidance and counsel to employees.
- Maintains knowledge of benefit plans and responds to inquiries.
- May implement employee wellness challenges and programs.
- Ensures company compliance with federal and state laws governing both compensation and benefits practices.
- Minimum 5 years of compensation and equity administration experience in a high-tech startup environment.
- Highly collaborative style and strong team orientation
- Energetic, self-starter with the ability to successfully manage multiple priorities in a complex, matrix and fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional knowledge of Excel
- Experience with HRIS, Compass, Radford Network Portal
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- High integrity and ethics in handling confidential information
- Ability to get involved in the details while maintaining broader view
- Attention to detail and commitment to excellence
- Experience with global compensation and equity. The ability to research and report general country compliance regulations.
- Sales compensation administration.
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree or equivalent. CCP certification is a plus.
Don’t meet all the requirements? Don’t sweat it. We’re passionate about building a diverse team of humans and as such, if you think you’ve got what it takes for our chaotic-but-fun, remote-friendly, start-up environment—apply anyway. While we have a pretty good idea of what we need, we’re ready for you to challenge our thinking on who needs to be in this role.
Why join ConsenSys?
Remote first. You’ll be joining a team based all over the world. Providing the unique opportunity to work with people from across 6 continents. We encourage our people to travel and connect in person either through retreats, conferences, or just for fun!
Flexible working arrangements. You can create the work week that works for you with flexible hours and locations. We believe everyone has the right to individual sovereignty. We empower and support you to make your own schedule and own your own time.
Continuous learning and opportunities. As a destination employer, ConsenSys is committed to your growth and development. We provide continuous on the job learning and opportunities, as well as offering the comprehensive ConsenSys Advance Program which includes full access to Coursera training courses, bespoke training programmes, technical learning sessions and our world class blockchain and Ethereum Academy.
Unlimited vacation/holidays. We value downtime to recharge and reset, ensuring everyone at ConsenSys has work/life balance. Company-wide we participate in “zero productivity” days to take a break from work, shut down, and sit back and relax.
One of the most recognized tech companies in the blockchain ecosystem globally. Work experience at ConsenSys is a tremendous reference for your future career. You’ll join a network of entrepreneurs and technologists that reaches the edge of our ecosystem.
ConsenSys is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
ConsenSys is aware of fraudulent recruitment practices and we encourage all applicants to review our best practices to protect yourself which can be foundhere.