WHO ARE WE?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world’s leading live entertainment company, comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, and Live Nation Media & Sponsorship. Ticketmaster is the global leader in event ticketing with over 500 million tickets sold annually and more than 12,000 clients worldwide. Live Nation Concerts is the largest provider of live entertainment in the world promoting more than 30,000 shows and 95+ festivals annually for nearly 4,000 artists in over 40 countries. These businesses allow Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to create strategic music marketing programs that connect over 900 brands with the 86 million fans that attend Live Nation Entertainment events each year. For additional information, visit www.livenationentertainment.com.
WHO ARE YOU?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
The Live Nation Strategy & Analytics team is looking for a talented intern motivated to succeed at anything they do. This role will be spent working with a national FP&A team that focuses on analytics, reporting, and operational finance for many key aspects of the business. The primary focus of the internship will be on reporting and analysis of Food & Beverage (F&B) activity within the U.S. Venues division. There will also be opportunity to contribute to analysis and reporting within several other departments including, Venue Operations, Ancillary Experiences, or other ad hoc projects as assigned. This is a paid internship that will be expected to start as soon as possible in 2023 on part time hours (10-20 hours a week). The student would then move to a full-time role in the summer (40 hours) for 12 weeks. At the end of the summer, the student would then close out the year by going back to part time as the school year started again. Hours within the school year are flexible based upon the student’s schedule.
- Compiling, reviewing, and importing F&B nightly event recaps into the event management database
- Comparing nightly recaps reports to Point of Sale (POS) system data via data warehouse to determine completeness and accuracy of data in both systems
- Reviewing POS system data for item and vendor reporting completeness and accuracy
- Updating and creating reports aggregating previous day’s F&B sales along with other event metrics to both (1) report results and (2) identify opportunities to increase future sales growth
- Assist in the development and maintenance of dashboards tracking core F&B products
- Updating and creating reports to analyze product performance related to specific growth initiatives
- Assist with the collaboration with IT to maintain reporting consistency and overall integrity
- Work with analytics staff to improve or further automate processes and documentation
- Pursuing or completed a bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Economics or related major required
- Minimum GPA 3.2 – Overall and Major
- Must have completed junior year coursework
- Must have strong working knowledge of MS Office especially the ability to use medium/advanced level MS Excel tools (Look-ups, Pivot Tables, Nested Formulas, Logical Formulas, etc.)
- Coursework in or understanding of relational database fundamentals, data warehouses (Business Objects), and basic query processes is a plus
- Must have a positive attitude, the ability to communicate within all levels of the organization, and the ability manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Experience with Tableau and data visualization a plus
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, please contact [email protected]
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.