Regional Merchant Associate
Posted on 10/19/2022
Los Angeles, CA, USA
- Internship experience or 6 months + prior relevant working experience
- Understand operations tools and business goals
- Data experience, including Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets) or SQL knowledge (we offer a self-guided course for new hires!)
- You are growth-oriented - striving to be 1% better everyday
- Passion and excitement for a startup experience
- Drive retention and overall merchant success through daily operational support
- Conduct hands-on trainings, oversee photoshoots and onboard our VIP regional merchant partners
- Help troubleshoot merchant issues; track feedback to inform updates to existing resources
- Engage with account owners and regional team leads to share project updates
- Build relationships with merchant partner teams and act as merchant expert
- Develop expertise in how DoorDash processes and resources work, and how to use them to promote positive outcomes for our Merchants
- Use data reporting to help the team more quickly understand regional trends and unlock opportunities
- Align work with regional goals; assist with tasks and strategic projects that pertain to the region
- Frequent business audits for operational efficiency and revenue growth (i.e. photos, hours, tags). Unlock opportunities to improve store menu pages (i.e. menu optimization to increase attach rates)
Local food delivery from restaurants
DoorDash is working to empower local communities and in turn, creating new ways for people to earn, work, and thrive. The company operates the largest food delivery platform in the United States.
- Health & Wellness - Premium medical, dental, and vision insurance plans, including fertility coverage. Monthly gym and wellness reimbursement.
- Compensation - Competitive salary with bi-annual performance reviews. Meaningful equity opportunities - with quarterly vesting.
- Time When You Need It - Flexible vacation days for salaried employees. Generous vacation and sick days for hourly team members. Paid Parental Leave to support our DoorDash families.
- Flexible Work Support - At-home office equipment and monthly WiFi support while working from home. Enjoy your favorite lunch on us while working in one of our offices.
Company Core Values
- We are one team
- Make room at the table. We’re committed to growing and empowering a more diverse and inclusive community. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has the tools, resources and opportunity to thrive.
- Think outside the room. We strive to be as inclusive as possible and consider those who may not be in the room when making decisions.
- One team, one fight. We’re in this together, and both success and failure are shared. We are intentional about creating a high-accountability, no-blame culture.