Sr. Accounts Payable Specialist
Posted on 2/23/2023
Cambridge, MA, USA
- Mentor a team of your peers on the Accounts Payable team, while also performing the daily duties of an individual contributor
- Identify and drive continuous improvement projects/initiatives for
- Process invoices for payment, ensuring that appropriate documentation and approvals are captured
- Investigate and resolve problems associated with processing of purchase orders and invoices, both large and small
- Respond to vendor inquiries and resolve discrepancies in a timely manner
- Participate in procurement card and expense reporting responsibilities
- Be a resource for the business to resolve any procurement or expense questions as needed
- Ensure successful month-end close by preparing associated account reconciliations for Accounts Payable
- Analytical mind and not afraid to dive deep into the details and solve problems
- 5+ years experience in preparing and analyzing invoices, expense reports, and cost summaries
- Energetic about continuous improvement
- Can work well both independently, with little instruction, and on a team
- Highly accurate and detail oriented
- Passionate about 3D printing and the tech industry
- Experience with inventory management and reconciliations
- Familiarity with NetSuite and Expensify
- Advanced Excel skills
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or business
Advanced 3D printing systems
Formlabs is reinventing 3D printing by expanding access to digital fabrication, so anyone can make anything.
- Flexible vacation
- Premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
Company Core Values
- Autonomy: We leave space for people to do their best, and take initiative to chart their own career course.
- Cutting Edge: We’re building things that haven’t been built before, so we can push the edge of what’s possible.
- Results: We dream big, but our focus on getting things done is what drives us forward.
- Curiosity: We are always asking why to push ideas and actions beyond the status quo.