Senior FP&a Analyst
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
San Diego, CA, USA
- You are a self-starter who knows how and when to deliver: you produce high quality work efficiently and accurately; while maintaining a keen sense of prioritization
- A passion for using data, both quantitative and qualitative, to inform decisions
- Financial analysis experience, either from a high growth technology company, investment banking, or management consulting
- Excel and financial modeling experience. Ability to provide recommendations based on data insights and trends
- Understanding of financial concepts and accounting principles; experience with software or SaaS business models
- Alignment with Mode's values
- First 3-6 months -
- Partner with Vendr and stakeholders to manage software and contractor budgets
- Help onboard new providers and manage renewal of existing providers
- Partner with functional department leaders to budget, forecast and execute plans from concept to post. You will model business scenarios and track performance against KPIs
- Create and report KPIs to enable Mode's leaders to get ahead of challenges
- Become the “go-to” person and subject matter expert in financial statements, cost, budgets, and related KPIs
- Identify opportunities to accelerate revenue and reduce costs by developing detailed revenue models based on KPIs and cost models based on headcount and vendor-level data
- Be the point of contact for executive questions on budgets, BvAs, and headcount requests
Moderna Therapeutics specializes in drug discovery and drug development based on messenger RNA.
- Flexible Time - You know what makes you the most productive. We offer unlimited PTO and the ability to work with your manager to build a schedule that makes sense for you and your family.
- Professional Development - We invest in our team's growth by earmarking funds for each employee's continued education, which you can use as you see fit.
- Office Life - We strive to make the Mode office a place where everyone is comfortable by providing a variety of working spaces with different volumes and levels of light. We also build community through daily catered lunches and a kitchen that's fully stocked with snacks and beverages.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance - We cover all premiums for employees, dependents, domestic partners, and spouses on a variety of healthcare plans.
Company Core Values
- We don't work alone
- A balanced responsibility
- Fight our own biases
- Honest words, kindly delivered