Posted on 10/21/2022
Remote in USA
Development Operations (DevOps)
- B.S. or M.S. or relevant work experience in Computer Science or related engineering discipline
- 3+ years experience working as an instructor, technical trainer, engineer, developer, consultant, integrator or presales engineer in search or related technologies
- Ability to travel up to 50% both within the United States and internationally
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with a variety of Learning Management System (e.g., Thought Industries) and hands-on labs tooling (Instruqt, Katacoda, Strigo, etc)
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle, DevOps and cloud native technologies (kubernetes, containers, and microservices)
- Relationships in the software DevSecOps space are a plus
- Teach technical concepts clearly and concisely to large audiences in an engaging manner
- Collaborate with the Curriculum team on the development and updates of new courses and course release updates
- Collaborate with the Training Operations team for continuous improvement of our LMS (Learning Management System), virtual training platform and processes
- Ability to work on your own initiative with high attention to detail
- Strong customer advocacy, relationship building, and verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable working remotely in a highly distributed team
- Flexible mindset and willingness to accommodate and support changing priorities in a growing company
- Deliver multi-day virtual and on-site GitLab training courses and workshops to enable our customers and drive business value
- Strong eye for design, making complex training concepts easy to comprehend in a blended educational delivery model
- Deliver excellent customer-service during training events including arriving and running training sessions punctually and professionally
- Review customer feedback and collaborate with team members to continually improve the customer learning experience
- Deliver contents and cross train on delivery best practices using a variety of presentation formats including engaging lectures, live demonstration, and technical labs
- Collaborate cross-functionally with team members to plan and develop slides and labs for instructional sessions
- Stay up to date with the latest GitLab feature releases and incorporate them into training deliveries
- Serve as a subject matter expert for certification program design and assessment development
Repository hosting manager tool
It is GitLab's mission to make it so that everyone can contribute. When everyone can contribute, users become contributors and greatly increases the rate of innovation.
- Spending Company Money
- Equity Compensation
- Life Insurance
- Financial Wellness
- Paid Time Off
- Growth and Development Benefit
- GitLab Contribute
- Business Travel Accident Policy
- Employee Assistance Program
- Part-time contracts
- Meal Train
- Fertility & Family Planning
- Parental Leave
Company Core Values
- Collaboration: To achieve results, team members must work together effectively.
- Results: We do what we promised to each other, customers, users, and investors.
- Efficiency: Working efficiently on the right things enables us to make fast progress, which makes our work more fulfilling.
- Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging.
- Iteration: We do the smallest thing possible and get it out as quickly as possible.
- Transparency: Be open about as many things as possible.