Validation Engineer Staff 1
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
CAI brings top-tier expertise to every stage of a project, from creating comprehensive, detailed project plans to achieving full-scale production operations, into rigorous asset management, reliability, and sustainability activities.
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↑ 2%
1 year growth↑ 17%
2 year growth↑ 33%
Indianapolis, IN, USA
Operations & Logistics
IT & Security
- BS or equivalent years of hands-on experience
- Entry level - 2 years’ experience performing commissioning and / or qualification activities in a regulated industry
- Excellent technical problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and take initiative to accomplish assigned tasks accurately by established deadlines
- Ability to work independently, while supporting other team members
- Expertise in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Familiarity with ISPE Baseline Guide 5 (Second Edition) a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English/Fluent in English
- Able to travel domestically and internationally as required
- Able to work (paid) overtime
- Able to work in the US without sponsorship now or any time in the future
- Develop documentation for the Commissioning, Qualification, and Validation of pharmaceutical facilities, utilities, and equipment
- Responsible for protocol writing and execution (field verification)
- Development of summary reports at client sites
- Familiarity with ISPE Baseline Guide 5 (Second Edition)
The Validation Engineer develops documentation for the Commissioning, Qualification, and Validation of pharmaceutical facilities, utilities, and equipment. These people are responsible for protocol writing and execution (field verification), and development of summary reports at client sites.
BS or equivalent years of hands on experience
Entry level - 2 years’ experience performing commissioning and / or qualification activities in a regulated industry
Excellent technical problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
High attention to detail
Ability to multi-task and take initiative to accomplish assigned tasks accurately by established deadlines
Ability to work independently, while supporting other team members
Expertise in Microsoft Word and Excel
Familiarity with ISPE Baseline Guide 5 (Second Edition) a plus.
Excellent oral and written communication skills in English/Fluent in English
Able to travel domestically and internationally as required
Able to work (paid) overtime
Able to work in the US without sponsorship now or any time in the future.
CAI is a 100% employee-owned company established in 1996 that has grown to more than 800 people worldwide. We provide commissioning, qualification, validation, start-up, project management and other consulting services associated with operational readiness to FDA regulated and other mission-critical industries.
Meeting a Higher Standard
Our approach is simple; we put the client’s interests first, we do not stop until it is right, and we will do whatever it takes to get there.
As owners of CAI, we are committed to living our Foundational Principles, both professionally and personally:
We act with integrity.
We serve each other.
We serve society.
We work for our future.
With employee ownership, one person’s success is everyone’s success; we work diligently to accomplish team goals. We place Team Before Self, demonstrate Respect for Others, and possess a Can-Do Attitude (our core values). That is how we have grown exponentially.
Our full-time positions offer competitive compensation and benefits which include: up to 15% retirement contribution, 24 days PTO and 5 sick days per year, health insurance at extremely low cost to employee, financial support for both internal and external professional education as well as 70% long term disability paid for by the company.
We are an equal opportunity employer; we are proud to employ veterans and promote diversity and inclusion in our workplace. Diversity is a strength for our global company. We pledge that CAI will be operated in a way that is fair and equitable to all – our employees, our customers, and the broader society.
This job description is not all inclusive and you may be asked to do other duties. CAI will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Chance Act (FCA) / Fair Chance Ordinance (FCO).