Remote • Dorchester, Boston, MA, USA
Every day, the world gets more digital thanks to tens of millions of developers building the future faster than ever. But with exponential growth comes exponential risk, as outnumbered security teams struggle to secure mountains of code. This is where Snyk (pronounced “sneak”) comes in. Snyk is a developer security platform that makes it easy for development teams to find, prioritize, and fix security vulnerabilities in code, dependencies, containers, and cloud infrastructure — and do it all right from the start. Snyk is on a mission to make the world a more secure place by empowering developers to develop fast and stay secure.
We’re looking for a highly effective, proven Salesforce Business Systems Analyst to join our Corporate Information Systems organization and support Snyk’s Sales and Marketing departments during this period of hyper-growth. You will partner with the business to create and deliver scalable solutions and automate core business processes across the finance organization. Your primary responsibility will be to define and interpret business requirements to the technical team on system implementations and enhancements across the Sales organization.
As a core member of the delivery team, we are searching for a flexible person who learns quickly, has previous experience supporting a global Sales and Marketing organization on a variety of applications, including Salesforce, Marketo and various Sales tooling. A solid foundation in a breadth of Sales, Customer Success and Marketing business processes is essential for this role.
You’ll Spend Your Time:
- Leading business requirements sessions, collaborating on systems design and process developments to support the Sales and Marketing teams, for both new business processes and existing ones
- Defining detailed functional requirements for enhancements and new tooling to Salesforce
- Documenting and developing high level, business processes flows, requirements and design document for new business requirements
- Understanding the current business processes, pain points, and challenges and implementing technological solutions and enhancements
- Working with functional subject matter experts and leadership, on strategic initiatives
- Conducting and/or facilitating complex system testing, identifying discrepancies, and ensure remediation prior to any technology release
- Interacting with cross functional business teams to define requirements and understand the systems upstream and downstream changes, i.e Salesforce CPQ, NetSuite, and Marketo
- Assisting the GTM Product Owner in supporting our Salesforce instance for long term scalability and growth
What You’ll Need:
- A Bachelor’s degree in a technology related field or experience working in the Salesforce ecosystem
- 5+ years experience in an organization supporting sales and marketing process
- Thorough understanding of the Sales processes and best practices around GTM strategies
- Strong knowledge of system and software quality assurance best practices and methodologies
- Effective listening and communication in both formal and informal situations
- The ability to manage shifting responsibilities in a dynamic and cross-functional teamwork environment
- Experience working in a geographically distributed / remote environment
- A detail oriented, critical thinking, and problem-solving mindset
- To enjoy the speed of a fast-paced, highly engaged startup environment
- A bias for action - you act speedily and iteratively and focused on getting things done
We’d be Lucky if You:
- Have SaaS industry experience at a global company
- Have administered Salesforce in the past or worked as a Salesforce Business Analyst
- Have experience with systems such as Salesforce CPQ, Salesforce Billing, and Marketo
- Are hands-on, curious and love to learn new things
- Are ridiculously easy to work with - you have the ability to build strong relationships with a broad set of stakeholders that have diverse interests
We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity – we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway!
Snyk is committed to creating an inclusive and engaging environment where our employees can thrive as we rally behind our common mission to make the digital world a safer place. From Snyk employee resource groups, to global benefits that help our employees prioritize their health, wellness, financial security, and a work/life blend, we aim to support our employees along their entire journeys here at Snyk.
Benefits & Programs
Prioritize health, wellness, financial security, and life balance with programs tailored to your location and role.
- Flexible working hours, work-from home allowances, in-office perks, and time off for learning and self development
- Generous vacation and wellness time off, country-specific holidays, and 100% paid parental leave for all caregivers
- Health benefits, employee assistance plans, and annual wellness allowance
- Country-specific life insurance, disability benefits, and retirement/pension programs, plus mobile phone and education allowances