Senior Embedded Software Engineer
Posted on 2/24/2023
Cambridge, MA, USA
- Ready to collaborate with a wide range of technical disciplines, including Software, Hardware, and Design teams
- Have 5+ years experience working with embedded systems, C++, and Python
- Have worked with high-value consumer electronics
- Experience writing, testing, and debugging low-level code (from microcontrollers to embedded Linux)
- Comfortable developing in Unix environments
- Experience with the Linux kernel, e.g. writing device drivers
- Passion and experience in 3D printing
- Background in electronics or robotics
Advanced 3D printing systems
Formlabs is reinventing 3D printing by expanding access to digital fabrication, so anyone can make anything.
- Flexible vacation
- Premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
Company Core Values
- Autonomy: We leave space for people to do their best, and take initiative to chart their own career course.
- Cutting Edge: We’re building things that haven’t been built before, so we can push the edge of what’s possible.
- Results: We dream big, but our focus on getting things done is what drives us forward.
- Curiosity: We are always asking why to push ideas and actions beyond the status quo.