Posted on 11/9/2023
Open-source data integration platform
Airbyte’s mission is to give companies the infrastructure superpowers to collect and move data seamlessly, regardless of the tools they use by anticipating the changes to come and respecting users rights for data security. The company has developed data integration pipelines into their data integration platform to enable teams to replicate data from applications, APIs, and databases, lakes, and other destinations.
Data & Analytics
San Francisco, California
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↑ 12%
1 year growth↑ 10%
2 year growth↑ 250%
San Francisco, CA, USA
IT & Security
- 3+ years experience leading a software engineering team
- Excited to build and manage a hybrid team of engineers
- Excellent communication skills
- A passion for continuous learning and improvement (both at a personal and team level)
- Belief in our values
- Former senior engineer with 5+ years of experience
- Led long-term, multi-person, business-critical projects
- Proven ability to sequence incremental project milestones and manage a backlog for a team
- Experience in Python
- Ability to attract high-quality local engineering talent to Airbyte
- Accountability over an autonomous team’s roadmap and output
- Seeking to make an impact at the company level
- Own the outcomes and impact of the Connector Extensibility team.
- Manage and grow engineers on the team (currently 7 engineers).
- Support and learn from the teams and the community building connectors.
- Collaborate with all parts of Airbyte to align the team with and execute against company goals.
- Manage hiring to hit team growth goals.
- Create a culture of shipping high quality technical artifacts at high velocity.
- Oversee technical decisions by reviewing tech specs and pull requests.
- Experience with data integration and data engineering
- Familiarity with open-source projects and communities
- Experience with cloud platforms and infrastructure
- Experience with data warehouses and data lakes
- Experience with API development and integration
- Experience with SQL and database technologies