Posted on 8/1/2022
San Francisco, CA, USA
- Ability to adapt with changing needs of the business
- Must be a quick learner with a knack for finding creative solutions
- Proficiency in recruiting platforms such as Greenhouse and LinkedIn
- Proven ability to effectively communicate with candidates, recruiters and hiring managers throughout scheduling process
- Positive attitude with a passion for supporting business needs
- Strong ambitions to grow within the role
- Strong business acumen
- Associate's degree required; Bachelor's degree preferred
- Experience in the financial services industry is preferred
- They will work closely with candidates to coordinate and schedule interviews and ensure we are providing all applicants a high touch experience
- Provide updates on staffing progress to hiring managers on a daily basis
- Manage applicant tracking systems to ensure timely and accurate information in regard to candidate status in the process
- Source qualified applicants through multiple platforms and Maintain compliance and ethical standards throughout the recruiting process
- Work closely with the People Operations team to maintain consistency throughout the employee life cycle
- Other ad hoc duties to support reporting, building interview guides and helping develop interview structure
- Coming up with creative ways to improve candidate experience
- All job duties are performed in office
Personal loans, cards and rewards checking
Upgrade's goal is to offer their users more value and a better experience than they receive from their traditional bank.
- Create - Drive innovation, try something new, build great products and deliver amazing experiences to our customers.
- Learn - Join a diverse work environment that promotes constant learning, testing and discovery together.
- Impact - Make a difference in the lives of millions of people by empowering them with knowledge and access to affordable credit.