Quality Assurance, Emerging Technology
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Proven experience building automated or unit tests including knowledge of one or more automated testing systems, off-the-shelf or custom
- Ability to work with Unity based applications and web based technologies such as React and RESTful APIs
- Passion for driving quality via using a variety of programming languages and familiarity using the Unity, Unreal, or another game engine
- A detailed approach to problem solving with phenomenal debugging capabilities
- Ability to guide customers by clearly communicating ideas and technical knowledge verbally and via written reports
- Design, evaluate, and improve quality systems for our partners projects using our Engine
- Consult on standard methodologies for building, unit testing, integration testing, and automation
- Build automation frameworks to drive the validation of Unity-based applications, across desktop, web, and Cloud-based services
- Collaborate in-person and virtually with other developers, testers and project managers
- Identify operational risks in collaboration with the team proactively identifying solutions for our partners
- Experience working with or developing testing or CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins
- An understanding of target platforms, source control management and infrastructure constraints
- Deep familiarity with one subfield of asset validation, static code analysis, metrics implementation
Platform for creating & operating interactive, real-time 3D content
Unity's mission is to democratize game development and enable everyone to create rich interactive content.
- Comprehensive health, life, and disability insurances
- Commuting subsidy
- Employee stock ownership
- Comprehensive retirement/pension plans
- Generous vacation and personal days
- Paid leave for new parents
- Wellness and fitness subsidy
- Office food and free snacks, including lots of healthy options!
- Mental health and Wellbeing programs and support
- Employee Resource Groups
- Global Employee Assistance Program
- Training and development programs
- Volunteering and donation matching program
- Users first - We put users first… they are rock stars and we are their biggest fans. Our shared dedication to users holds us together, defines and aligns our work and drives us to deliver for them.
- Best ideas win - We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. We have vigorous debates, we listen and learn, and we make sure the best ideas win. We care enough to go through the pain of messy conversations.
- In it together - We are Citizens of Unity. We act like owners. We’re activists; we have a voice and use it. We’re direct and candid, with good intent. We respect each other’s uniqueness and we’re in it together.
- Go bold - We do bold things. We go big and when we fail, we learn, get better and go big again. We challenge and elevate each other beyond our limits to do what may seem impossible. We stay curious and hungry.