Program Management Intern, Spring
Posted on 2/22/2021
San Francisco, CA, USA • Remote
- Strong project management skills and ability to successfully manage multiple competing priorities and projects
- Resourceful problem solver whos always thinking of ways to overcome challenges
- Attention to detail
- Effective and collaborative communication skills. Strong writing skills
- Ability to build relationships with team members and key stakeholders
- An alignment with Curologys values:
- A team-first mentality
- Excitement to jump from tactical to strategic with humility
- You thrive in a feedback-rich environment and are constantly learning
- Consistently looking for opportunities to make projects inclusive and accessible
- Lead the search and identification of a long-term strategic Learning Management System for Curology, in partnership with members of our Medical, People Ops, IT and more teams
- Coordinate change management and support the implementation of updated recruiting processes through scheduling change milestones, overseeing accordance to the new process, monitoring change adoptional and gathering feedback from parties involved
- Lead the completion of company-wide surveys by compiling company information and drafting communication plan
- Supporting other projects as needed
Curology is on a mission to get everyone clear, beautiful skin. The company operates online skincare consultations to prescribe medication that is custom-formulated for each patient's skin.
- PTO + Paid parental leave
- Free Curology subscription
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Employee donation matching
- 401k plan
- Flexible spending plans
- Commuter benefits
- Expensed educational courses
Company Core Values
- Humility: We consider problems from all angles, which means we ask our teammates for candid feedback.
- Team-first attitude: We wake up each day genuinely excited to help one another and our patients. When we see a teammate struggling, we pitch in.
- Getting stuff done: We’re not just dreamers—we’re doers here.
- Inclusive mentality: We champion inclusivity in everything we do—from building strong teams to crafting human-centered products.