Territory Account Manager
Inside Sales, Semea
Posted on 6/23/2022
Remote • United Kingdom
- 1+ years of on-quota sales performance selling enterprise software
- Ability to express complex technical and functional concepts effectively, both verbally and in writing, to a technical audience and at a C-level
- Experience with Salesforce for sales activity recording and forecasting and familiarity with LinkedIn Navigator, ZoomInfo, or other sales prospecting tools
- Demonstrated success selling license/subscription software to mid-market accounts
- Formal sales training experience
- Identify, progress, and close new sales opportunities for Sonatype's Nexus Repository, Nexus Firewall, Nexus Lifecycle, and Nexus Auditor products
- Effectively communicate Sonatype's unique value proposition to increase sales and expand existing customer's usage through upsell and cross-selling activity
- Drive lead generation through target account selling, outbound cold calling, and calling on marketing-generated and inbound leads
- Maintain current and accurate activity & chatter for sales opportunities within Sonatype's CRM system (Salesforce)
Software supply chain management platform
Sonatype's mission is to enable better, more secure software innovation with solutions that are essential to developers. The company operates a developer-friendly full-spectrum software supply chain management platform.
- Distributed Workforce - Walls don’t make a company great, people do — and we have the best. While we have offices in the US in Maryland and Virginia, and also in London and Sydney, our growing and talented team lives and works anywhere and everywhere.
- Mission Driven - We’re helping software developers harness the power of open source, while making software safer. What does that mean for you? An opportunity to join a smart, mission-oriented team that is changing how software is made.
- Competitive Salary & Benefits - We believe in taking care of our team. That means more than just interesting work — it's great benefits, competitive compensation packages, flexible schedules, and an endless opportunity to learn and grow.
- Open, Transparent, Diverse - Our varied experiences, locations, ethnicities, genders, and sexual orientations, make us a better company. That's why we're committed to bringing different backgrounds and perspectives into our organization.
- Be bold
- Pursue growth
- Trust through Transparencyand accountability
- Embrace inclusion