FutureForce Talent Advisor, PhD, Research, & Data Science
Posted on 3/30/2022
Washington, USA • California, USA • Texas, USA • Georgia, USA • Indiana...
- Proven track record sourcing and hiring passive AI/ML/Infrastructure/Engineering candidates from direct competitors, schools
- 3-5+ years sourcing and full cycle recruiting mix experience, agency and/or in house
- Network, cold-call, deep dive into networks throughout various markets and build relationships via phone and in-person
- Proven track record delivering of high level client and candidate experience, superior negotiation and closing skills, and comfort navigating ambiguity
- Ability to handle complex and sophisticated searches
- Strong business acumen with demonstrated experience partnering and influencing senior hiring managers and executives throughout the recruiting cycle
- Ability to articulate the Salesforce story and value proposition to candidates
- Strategic thinker who brings resolution to any challenges and problems throughout the recruiting process
- Analytical and metrics oriented: Demonstrated ability to drive business and behavioral changes with data
- Ability to pivot and quickly adapt to changing business needs and priorities
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in forecasting to determine headcount targets and quarterly ending numbers
- Working knowledge of ATS tools and technologies
- Prior background recruiting senior/executive level candidates, a plus
- Source, recruit and hire professionals across a wide range of roles while managing process from sourcing to offer acceptance in AI, ML, Data Science, and ML infrastructure
- Create comprehensive sourcing and recruitment strategies while leveraging internal resources in order to hire the best talent in the market
- Develop strong relationships with hiring managers, candidates and cross-functional partners in order to create a best in class hiring experience, from recruiting through on-boarding
- Own a seat at the table with business leaders to understand and drive recruitment strategy
- Able to build a campus landscape for recruiting strategy and identify AI talent pool with innovative ideas
- Build a strong brand in the market, proactively networking, cold calling, and deep dive into passive candidate networks through various markets and channels
- Serve as a mentor and on-boarding guide to new members of the recruiting organization including, but not limited to, recruiters, recruiting coordinators and sourcers
- Apply sound judgement, attempt to handle escalations independently but know when to escalate to leadership
- Proactively anticipate challenges and mitigate risk
- Create a strategy around advancing the business forward and drive that strategy to completion
- Anticipate needs of clients and deliver solutions before requested
Customer relationship management (CRM) software
Salesforce's mission is to empower companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company operates a CRM platform for businesses.
- Trust: Nothing is more important than trust.
- Customer Success: When our customers succeed, we succeed.
- Innovation: Innovation comes from everyone.
- Equality: We all have a role to play.
- Sustainability: We lead boldly to address the climate emergency.