Partner Engagement Manager
Posted on 9/23/2022
New York, NY, USA
- 5+ years of program or project management experience at a technology company, with a track record of top performance, especially helpful if this experience is in a professional services organization
- 2+ years of experience working with the partner ecosystem for a technology company
- Ability to understand complex business requirements and craft tailored solutions and SOWs
- Experience overseeing multiple cross-functional programs or engagements simultaneously
- Strong analytical and quantitative capabilities
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Comfort in operating in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environmentAbility to influence and drive change
- Have effective project management, problem-solving, and analysis skills, combined with developed business judgment
- Be responsible for ensuring that the professional services (PS) delivery partners are successful in their engagements with our customers
- Ensure, through proper vetting, that we are partnering with the most suitable partners
- Understand our customers' needs and match them to the availability and skill set of our PS delivery partners
- Determine the ideal scope of the project and craft appropriate statements of work (SOW)
- Provide a governance framework for the PS delivery partners that includes weekly status updates, proactive progress checks, issues escalation, and gauging the general health of the PS partner-led engagements
- Ensure the discovery and resolution of engagement issues by looping in the appropriate experts on the Confluent PS delivery team
- Measure and report of the success of the PS delivery partner engagements
- Build relationships with the PS delivery partners and support them in their journey, from initial enablement to new consultant onboarding and offboarding
- Drive operational excellence in the professional services and Sales teams through identification and execution of opportunity areas for our delivery partners that create efficiency, remove obstacles, or create improved processes and approaches to the business
- Experience curating, building and maintaining a delivery partner ecosystem, especially in professional services organizations
Full-scale data streaming platform
Confluent's mission is to create a new paradigm for real-time data streaming to help organizations set data in motion. The company builds tech-enables data manipulation tools.
- Best Teammates on Planet Earth - Loving your job has a lot to do with the people around you. Luckily at Confluent, you will find some of the most genuine people who make you excited to come to work each day.
- Adjustable Working Arrangements - While most of our employees work typical business hours, we encourage everyone to partner with their manager to make a schedule that works best for them and Confluent.
- Robust Benefits - Health and wellness is important and Confluent is proud to offer a total benefits program that ranks in the top percentile of companies similar in size to our industry in our established geographies.
- Rest and Recharge Days - Personal time off is great but it is even better when your whole team has the day. Each quarter, teams have three recharge days where the entire team logs off and refreshes before coming back to work.
- Weekly Lunch Spend - At Confluent, we have a weekly lunch program called “No Pay Thursday.” On Thursdays, lunch is provided by Confluent at local restaurants and grocery stores, taxes may apply for some countries.
- Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) - Confluent employees work really hard to meet the needs of our growing and scaling business. To make sure that we don’t burn out, we encourage everyone to balance their PTO in an adequate way.
Company Core Values
- Earn Our Customers' Love
- To Build a Great Company, Build a Great Team
- Smart, Humble, and Empathetic
- Be Fired up and Get It Done
- Tasteful not Wasteful
- One Team