Senior Animation Engineer
Posted on 11/12/2021
Seattle, WA, USA • Toronto, ON, Canada • San Francisco, CA...
- Strong C++ programming skills; 5+ years of experience developing AAA games; Strong understanding of the entire animation pipeline (mocap - in-game realization); Firsthand experience with standard animation techniques such as rigging, skeletons, rstate machines, ragdolls, IK, compression, morph, facial animation, etc. ; Experience using and basic understanding of animation software such as Havok Behavior, Morpheme, Natural Motion; Experience of cutting-edge animation techniques, such as motion matching, procedural or physics-based animation; Experience of various animation software, such as: Maya, 3DS Max, Motion Builder etc. ; Strong understanding of the animation pipeline and team workflow
Entertainment and social conglomerate
Tencent's is on a mission to use technology for good. The company operates social messaging service WeChat and has produced some of the world's most popular games and content.
- Integrity: Uphold principles, ethics, openness and fairness.
- Proactivity: Pursue positive contributions, volunteer for responsibility and push for breakthroughs.
- Collaboration: Be inclusive and collaborative, strive to progress and evolve.
- Creativity: Push for breakthrough innovations, explore the possibilities of the future.