Posted on 11/15/2022
San Francisco, CA, USA • Remote
- 7-10 years of work experience, with at least 4+ years of experience selling in technology enterprise sales
- Direct experience closing large strategic accounts that involve 6+ month-long sales cycles and ARR of greater than $200K
- Experience building relationships with C-level executives and managing accounts with multiple stakeholders
- Executive presence, clear and concise communication style
- Experience managing a complex enterprise sales motion
- Hardworking self-starters with a proven track record of closing multi-million dollar deals with partners
- Creative and persistent networker to locate decision-makers, build relationships, and negotiate
- Strong ability to assess product-market fit and prioritize initiatives based on potential business impact
- History of exceeding sales quota
- Experience working with technology infrastructure or fin-tech infrastructure preferred
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to rally organizational support
- High energy level and intellectual curiosity in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Sell to strategic accounts within the software space and sign multi-hundred thousand dollar deals up to multi-million dollar deals
- Support all aspects of deal execution, including outbound efforts, sales execution, internal management, and contract execution
- Develop account plans for winning and expanding a book of business
- Develop outbound strategies to create and nurture opportunities
- Work with stakeholders across the Check organization in product, compliance, operations, and more to secure what is needed to close strategic deals
- Develop relationships with executive stakeholders at new accounts
- Work with company leaders from multiple functions (e.g., Engineering, Product, and Finance) to lead complex product workshops and financial analyses
Embedded payroll infrastructure platform
Check’s mission is to make paying people simple with their advanced embedded payroll platform. The company is committed to improving front-office operations with their software that makes it possible for companies to develop a payroll product for cuustomers and also functions as a workforce management and staffing tool.
- Home office stipend: $1k stipend for your home office setup, and $100 per month for internet and cell.
- PTO & sick leave: Recharge and stay healthy with flexible PTO and sick leave.
- Learning budget: Buy books, take classes, and attend conferences with a $2k per year learning budget.
- Weekly pay: Every Friday is payday! Just one perk of being your own payroll provider.
- Paid family leave: 16 weeks of paid leave for new parents and flexible return-to-work options.
- Health benefits: High quality health, dental, and vision insurance coverage.
Company Core Values
- Be an owner: We are all owners of our products and our culture. We are responsible for both our work and the success of Check.
- Earn trust: We work hard to earn the trust of our partners and each other. We are open about our strengths, shortcomings, and quirks.
- Check yourself: We listen and seek understanding before offering solutions. We foster belonging and invest in our people.
- Bridge the gap: Our success depends on our ability to flex in new ways. We learn with urgency and teach with patience.