Strategic Finance Manager
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
San Francisco, CA, USA
- 10+ years of experience, ideally in consumer lending, private equity, investment banking or consulting
- Experience preparing and presenting information to key decision makers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and Google Docs/Sheets/Slides
- Collaborative working style and demonstrated ability to build strong cross-functional relationships
- Inquisitive nature, attention to detail, diligence and a good attitude
- Willingness to embrace unstructured environments and problems
- Time and project management skills
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting or a related field
- Facilitate annual and quarterly financial forecasting for lending products in partnership with Business Unit (BU) leaders and collaboration with stakeholders across marketing, credit, capital markets, pricing, product, and operations
- Make decisions on if the firm should deviate from forecasted quarterly plan by weighing financial and strategic trade offs
- Work with key cross functional stakeholders and FP&A team to create and communicate regular guidance on forward looking financial performance
- Enable the BU, marketing, credit, capital markets, pricing, product, and operations teams to prioritize initiatives and make real-time decisions by evaluating and sizing impact to volume, revenue, and variable profit
- In partnership with the data team, identify and monitor key performance metrics and develop actionable insights
- Prepare internal and external materials to facilitate management discussion and analysis of key financial and business performance indicators
Lender and financial services provider
SoFi’s mission is to help people reach financial independence to realize their ambitions.
- You’re taken care of. SoFi employees receive comprehensive health, vision, dental, life insurance, and disability benefits—as well as flexible time off, fitness, fertility, and family planning options.
- Realize your ambitions. We want to help our employees achieve financial freedom, just like our members. That’s why we contribute $200 per month toward your student loans to help pay down your debt—plus free financial classes.
- Never stop learning. We offer frequent training, mentorship opportunities, and leadership programs to develop our people. We also cover tuition costs for approved programs, up to $5,250 per year.
Company Core Values
- Put our members’ interests first.
- Run after problems.
- Embrace diversity. Everyone should feel welcome, included and able to contribute.
- Get to the truth and make principle-based decisions.
- Make your footprint bigger than your foot.
- Do the right thing. If you’re not sure, do the harder thing.
- Set ambitious goals, be gritty, be accountable.
- Take care of other people and help them grow.
- Iterate, learn, innovate.
- Be SoFi missionaries.
- …and don’t forget to smile.