We’re VaynerMedia! We are a contemporary global creative and media agency built for the now. Born in social, our work is now full service, simply loving big ideas that connect and create real change for our clients business. We are independently owned, founded in 2009 with offices in London, Amsterdam, New York, Los Angeles, Singapore, Tokyo, Sydney, Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur and Mexico City. We are recognized for our work in Cannes Lions, the Clios, D&AD and The Webbies to name a few.
Culture is our key and Empathy is how we build it. VaynerMedia EMEA is strong with a world-class combination of diverse backgrounds collaborating to put forward innovative, creative and strategic solutions to the one advantage that stands the test of time – PEOPLE. Day in and day out, we propel some of the biggest brands in the world to the intersection of attention and culture. In EMEA, we are proudly 250+, servicing multi-brands across the region.
VaynerMedia EMEA is now ready to welcome applicants for our 2023 Media Analyst Residency Programme.
Our Media Analyst Resident is an entry-level position in the media team that partakes in a three-month extensive programme including training, mentorship, hands-on job training and a chance to work on live projects or campaigns. This programme starts from June 2023 with a potential to go full-time immediately following the residency.
We offer a full time fixed term employment position with an expectation to work out of our London office in a hybrid capacity.
Here’s where you come in…
- Setup and daily management of advertising campaigns across various digital platforms
- Ongoing, real-time optimisation of live media to ensure client goals are met and/or exceeded
- Provide media planning assistance for upcoming campaigns, helping determine platforms to run on, audiences to target, creative strategies to implement, and more
- Including the setup, implementation and measurement of various controlled A/B tests
- Assist with client-facing campaign reporting and write-ups to ensure relevant metrics and insights are shown
- Constantly work to improve campaign performance, insights collection and takeaways, and generally strive to “over-deliver” to clients
We treasure Personality and Experience yet we do know that these qualifications lead to what WE KNOW as a success:
- Advanced skills in Excel including pivot tables and macros
- Ability to problem solve and think critically
- Proven record of managing multiple projects at once
- Ability to stay highly organized and efficient in a fast-paced, rigorous work environment
- You thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, high-energy environment
- You are both a creative and analytical person
- You are detail-oriented and organized
- You want to have an impact and feel passionate about the work that you do
- You are driven and hungry for success, and always want to learn more
- You are a team player and enjoy collaboration
What you SHOULD KNOW about VaynerMedia
Think “lab” and not “agency”. We get excited about solving business problems, not creating advertising for the sake of making advertising. Our entrepreneurship DNA runs deep. We’re willing to break rules, try new things, and test hypotheses if it means better understanding our craft. It’s fun!
We believe 100% that brands can be built on digital platforms and part of our model is built bottom up, flipping the traditional advertising model and process on its head. We don’t play to agency/industry norms and our culture and energy reflects that.
Our environment (and pace) feels much more like a start-up than most agencies you might be used to. Hopefully that, and the opportunity to collaborate with the talented and enthusiastic crew, work with big brands excites you, as it does us. We can’t wait to meet you.
VaynerMedia is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This means that VaynerMedia provides equal employment opportunities to all staff members and job applicants without regard to gender, pregnancy, marital or civil partnership status, gender reassignment, race, disability, sexual orientation, religious belief, part time or fixed term employment, age or any other legally protected class.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.K.