Who We AreATTN: is a media company that breaks down important societal topics and conversations into digestible, entertaining videos and series across all platforms. We are leaders when it comes to reaching people who want context on the issues and conversations that matter to them.
Who You Are
Do you often get caught doodling?
Do you feel something deep in your bones when you see clean lines, sharp design and an overall understanding of vibe and aesthetic?
Do your friends constantly ask you to design things for them?
Do spreadsheets of information make you shudder? (It’s okay if they don’t).
If you’re slowly nodding your head, then you might be the Designer our ever growing creative and art department needs.
You will be part of a highly curious, passionate and driven creative team who together develop strategically-sound, on-brand, on-trend creative work that stays ahead of the curve. This position will work alongside a talented cross functional group of account, strategy and production team members as well as external stakeholders and clients to ensure overall vision and best practices are developed and maintained.
- Design and execute pixel perfect assets for social including on screen graphics for branded content and title sequences.
- Design, build and produce client facing presentation materials utilized for various stages in new business pitches.
- Present various visual concepts and ideas in an organized, effective and thoughtful way.
- Successfully present the ATTN: brand in a data driven manner including translating organization metrics into engaging graphs and segments.
- Ensure brand consistency across a large portfolio of brands.
- 1-3 years of agency, publisher or in house experience with a focus on social / digital.
- You have solid experience with the Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop and Illustrator.
- You have solid experience working with a team of Copywriters, Art directors, Designers and Creative Directors.
- You are deeply passionate about the craft of design, social media and content.
- You spend your spare time scrolling Behance, Instagram, Pinterest and TikTok in search of your next piece of inspiration.
- You have tabs on tabs saved of your favorite designers, designs, fonts and inspiration.
- You have a deep understanding of the digital, social and content marketing space with a keen eye for viral content, trends on emerging social media platforms and production of microcontent including Instagram reels and stories, in-feed social video, TikToks, and more.
- You operate best in fast-paced and creatively demanding environments, and thrive balancing many projects with tight deadlines and production schedules.
Our Commitment to Inclusion & DiversityAs an Equal Opportunity Employer, ATTN: is committed to building and fostering a workplace of diversity and employee inclusion. ATTN: does not discriminate on the basis of an individual’s sex, age, race, color, creed, national origin, alienage, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation or affectional preference, gender identity and expression, disability, genetic trait or predisposition, carrier status, citizenship, veteran or military status and other personal characteristics protected by law. All applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected characteristics.