Sr. Ap Accountant (Contract- )
Posted on 6/3/2022
Menlo Park, CA, USA
- 5+ years of AP experience
- College degree
- Experience with Netsuite and Coupa preferred
- Excellent professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills are required
- Ability to prioritize assignments, deal with interruptions, and meet deadlines in a fast paced and growth oriented environment
- Experience with the Google Suite of products (Sheets, Docs)
- Proven teamwork and collaboration skills
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience in Life Science industries strongly preferred
- Own the overall AP Process, applying a thorough understanding of the business
- Enter invoices, properly coding them with the appropriate information
- Review all invoices for required documentation and approval prior to payment
- Respond to all vendor inquiries, reconciling all vendor statements, correcting any discrepancies
- Process expense reimbursements on Concur, ensuring spending is within Company policy
- Assist in month-end close, preparing journal entries and balance sheet reconciliations
- Maintain vendor records, keeping information current
- Assist in the preparation of 1099s
- Assist in maintaining regular contact and building solid working relationships with various groups to ensure a high level of customer service
- Assist on projects and ad hoc assignments as needed
- Protect the Company's value by keeping all information confidential
Designs cancer screening tests
GRAIL's mission is to detect cancer early, when it can be cured. They are working to change the trajectory of cancer mortality and bring stakeholders together to adopt innovative, safe, and effective technologies that can transform cancer care.
- Outstanding People - Join a team of passionate and dedicated professionals, committed to collaboration, education, and proactive problem-solving.
- Strong Compensation - We offer competitive salaries and savings plans to provide for long-term financial planning.
- Complete Health Coverage - Take advantage of comprehensive health coverage, with medical, dental and vision, to keep you and your family healthy.
- Work-Life Balance - Make everyday life more manageable with flexible time off – we trust you to do great work and take time for yourself.
- Grit - We are determined and resilient because patients are counting on us.
- Respect - We value diversity and challenge each other respectfully.
- Accountability - We own our decisions and keep our commitments.
- Integrity - We adhere to our principles of humility, transparency, and rigor.
- Leadership - We make each other better by making leadership everyone’s responsibility