Rapid is a team of creators delivering the next-generation API platform built for the modern developer. Our users range from independent developers to the largest companies in the world. We work hard to make it easy for developers to build, use, and share APIs faster while providing enterprise-wide visibility and governance. As a result, entrepreneurs and enterprises can concentrate on creating value and business outcomes.
How do we make this happen? Rapid is the creator of RapidAPI Hub, the world’s largest API hub, where more than 4 million developers discover, evaluate and integrate more than 40,000 APIs from leading companies like Twilio, Microsoft and Google and more. Rapid also offers RapidAPI Studio, which provides developers with a single, connected experience to design, develop, test, monitor and publish their APIs. For enterprise organizations, Rapid offers RapidAPI Enterprise Hub, a private, customizable version of the public hub that enables the company’s developers, customers, and partners to find, manage, and connect to hundreds of internal APIs, as well as external API subscriptions.
We operate at scale when the opportunity is even greater. We offer you the opportunity to make a difference and empower developers to build modern software through API innovation while doing the most critical work of your career.
About RapidAPI Testing
RapidAPI Testing is one of our core applications that integrates with both our public and enterprise API Hubs. This tool is crucial in helping improve testing for millions of developers. Our customers can can create, manage, schedule tests for their APIs which gives developers total confidence their APIs both work as intended and have not regressed due to recent changes. In addition, RapidAPI Testing is a full featured functional testing and monitoring tool that can be tuned to test and assert the entire breadth of API endpoints from input to output. RapidAPI Testing can also easily be connected with a CI/CD pipeline so stakeholders don’t have to write convoluted unit tests or unwieldy mock data in their source code.
We’re looking for a senior full stack developer with a strong interest in contributing and growing the relatively new RapidAPI Testing application. Our app is new so this candidate would have a lot of opportunity to shape and grow the application and its code as it matures. The ideal candidate will have a mix of technical expertise in web platform applications, a passion for solving developer experience problems, and a pragmatic ability to ship results iteratively.
- Drive the vision, architecture, and hands-on implementation of the Testing product with sustained quality and feature-velocity
- Ensure a secure architecture with no serious security breaches
- Use both qualitative and quantitative metrics to determine priorities and measure the effectiveness
- Own solutions from end to end, managing complexity and engaging directly with stakeholders to think through everything from success metrics, to the ergonomics of individual API’s
- Development experience building, running, and debugging web applications using modern JS frameworks (React, Vue, etc.)
- The passion for engineering that you hold yourself and others to a high bar when working with production systems
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative environment involving different stakeholders and subject matter experts
- Front-end development experience building, running, and debugging web applications using modern JS frameworks (React, Vue, etc.)
- Backend experience with NodeJS, Express and Swagger Relational database experience AWS, including EC2, ELB, SQS, S3, Lambda and RDS
At Rapid, we’re looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You’re encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match the job description, especially if your career has taken some twists and turns. At Rapid, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren’t afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.
This is an opportunity to play a key role in a fast-growing and high-scale startup company distributed across the US, Europe, and Israel. You’ll be taking our product to the next level within a high-talent-density team and out-of-the-box thinking. Having raised $150 million in a Series D investment round in 2022; you’ll be working with a team that is scaling globally, fast.
If this sounds like you, click apply below! We’d love to hear from you.