Senior Product Designer
Remix by Via
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
San Francisco, CA, USA • New York, NY, USA
- You are skilled at using design to capture ideas, inspire a vision, or ground a conversation
- You are at your best when working independently to explore concepts from beginning to end, while also incorporating feedback by sharing in-progress designs early and often
- You love taking complex ideas and making them easy to understand
- You have a track record of running research to understand users and advocate for their needs
- You bring a proactive and entrepreneurial mindset to getting things done
- Experience working with and contributing to design systems
- Experience with mapping, GIS, or transportation
- Basic knowledge of code, understanding how design insights meld with engineering constraints
- Influence the shape of the product with research and data while executing design work using high quality wireframes, mockups, user journeys, and cross-platform interactive prototypes
- Partner with product, engineering, growth, and success to define goals and process
- Create artifacts that help us shape our vision and roadmap
- Facilitate design thinking sessions with your team
- Advocate for design by sharing your work and presenting cross-functionally, while being able to precisely articulate design rationale
Via's mission is to create a truly dynamic mass transit system, liberated from the constraints of fixed routes and fixed schedules
- Competitive salaries and equity packages.
- Health and wellness benefits.
- Local volunteer opportunities.
- Support for all new parents.
- Learning opportunities through our Via-Versity.
- Employee Resource Groups.
Company Core Values
- Sharing - Sharing is a founding principle; it’s in our DNA. Sharing rides, yes (that one’s a no-brainer) but we’re also passionate about collaboration, resource and knowledge sharing, and even our successes and failures, too. We ride together, in all we do.
- Equity - Transportation is a great equalizer — it removes barriers to good jobs, quality healthcare, and educational opportunities for all. Where you live should not determine your economic mobility or overall quality of life.
- Sustainability - Building sustainable cities means working towards a car-free future. And in the short term, getting people out of their single occupancy vehicles and switching to electric vehicles wherever possible.
- AD&I - We’re committed to Anti-racism, Diversity, and Inclusion at Via, and in helping advance racial equity in transportation systems and through policy. A diverse and inclusive workforce is proven to drive real business success, and we work towards our AD&I goals every day.