Why Design Everest?
Design Everest is a technology-enabled managed marketplace for the architecture, engineering and construction (AEC) industry. We connect homeowners with architects, engineers and contractors, while utilizing automation and project management to simplify the complex pre-construction process.
We are seeking Civil Engineers to join our growing community of AEC professionals and become Design Everest Community Partners.
As a Design Everest partner, you will be working with us on various projects that range from but not limited to review of soil reports, landscape plans, private driveways, stormwater compliance, retaining wall grading, grading and drainage plan, excavation and fill calculations.
How does it work?
This is a project to project partnership. Once you become a Design Everest Community Partner, you gain access to our expansive client network. We will send projects that we think best fit your expertise, availability and location. You will then get a chance to bid for them and once awarded, we will provide you with a top-notch project management team. We will take care of the paperwork, communication, and backend support. We also act as an extension of your own business, managing projects, scoping, and marketing so you can focus on what you do best — your profession.
What’s in it for you? A few of the benefits in partnering with Design Everest include:
- Through our Design Hub online portal, you can easily manage your project(s) calendar and build your portfolio
- Instantly expanding your client list
- Project management services
- Opportunities for consistent business
- Be part of an innovative and growing company
- Diverse projects and scopes across California
- Remote and flexible work schedule
What will you bring to the table?
- BS in Civil Engineering
- Licensed and Registered PE in California to stamp the plans or drawings
- 10+years’ experience for civil engineering for both residential and commercial area
- Proficient with AutoCAD, Civil 3D, Revit for developing detailed designs
- Willingness for consultant positions to take on E&O insurance
- Capable of preparing grading plans, drainage plans, cut and fill, subdivision plans, utility plans
- Located in the USA
Design Everest is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce from all backgrounds and parts of the world.
Design Everest does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies.