Posted on 4/7/2022
New York, NY, USA
- 1+ years or more of SaaS sales experience, preferably for a multi-product company
- Proven success in closing both renewal and expansion opportunities
- Consistent track record of hitting goal and numbers
- Possess an understanding of SaaS financial metrics
- Willingness to learn and be coached
- Ability to embrace feedback and hold yourself accountable
- The ability to learn technology basics and apply them to business situations
- Demonstrated, proven success in relationship building, prospecting, contract negotiation and closing customers
- Proven ability to build positive relationships and influence
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; ability to be personable yet persistent
- Expert level pipeline management
- Experience leveraging Salesforce.com
- Build and manage territory and account plans to prioritize and align engagement of customers - engage at the right time with the right messaging
- Be an expert in modern sales and become a revenue-positive asset in your customers' business models
- Execute the Outreach sales methodology and process with excellence on behalf of serving customers' needs
- Hitting a quota via both renewal and expansion revenue
- Engage with customers on a frequent, regular basis with current customer stakeholders as well as new stakeholders throughout the customer organization
- Learn and demonstrate the Outreach platform to non Outreach users
- Represent and champion the customer inside Outreach
- Live and breathe the corporate values fueling our success and make us who we are
Sales engagement platform
Outreach is on a mission to solve sales problems. The company operates the number one sales engagement platform that helps companies dramatically increase productivity and drive smarter engagement with their customers.
- Parental Leave: Extended PTO for both parents, plus unique perks to ease the transition of returning to work.
- Full Medical Benefits: Majority of employer paid medical, dental and vision coverage.
- 401k: A competitive plan to help you save for retirement.
- Flexible Time Off: We believe in a healthy work/life balance, and in our employees to make practical time off arrangements.
- We are hungry craftspeople - we’re obsessed with continuous improvement.
- We have grit and perseverance - we know that true champions have the will to break through walls.
- We are one with our customers - we treat their pain and success as our own.
- We’re always honest - with ourselves, our colleagues and our community.
- We got your back - working at Outreach means you’re part of a family where no matter what, we’ll help you accomplish ever great feats and celebrate with you.
- We take ownership - each of us is responsible for our collective success, and we expect you to represent your authentic self.
- We find strength in diversity, equity and inclusion - we go out of our way to find different points of view that challenge our own perspective