Applications Engineer Intern
Posted on 9/20/2022
Everett, MA, USA
- Work independently
- Are obsessed with improving and streamlining processes and staying organized
- Have 3D printing experience and are motivated to become a 3D printing expert, helping the team to push the bounds of how 3D printed parts look and behave in production scenarios
- Have experience in machine shop and fabrication, with technologies such as airbrushing, laser cutting, vacuum forming, and buffing and polishing
- Have CAD design experience with Solidworks, OnShape, nTopology, Fusion360, Rhino, Blender, or other software
Advanced 3D printing systems
Formlabs is reinventing 3D printing by expanding access to digital fabrication, so anyone can make anything.
- Flexible vacation
- Premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
- Autonomy: We leave space for people to do their best, and take initiative to chart their own career course.
- Cutting Edge: We’re building things that haven’t been built before, so we can push the edge of what’s possible.
- Results: We dream big, but our focus on getting things done is what drives us forward.
- Curiosity: We are always asking why to push ideas and actions beyond the status quo.