Scaled Customer Success Manager
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Chicago, IL, USA
- 5+ years experience in a client-facing role, ideally customer success, consulting, financial services, account management, or sales experience, preferably working with a technical product
- Sophisticated business sense and understanding of underlying drivers and strategy of our user's businesses
- Track record of leading technical conversations and persuading others to take action based on requirements and value provided by solutions
- Strong analytical skills and ability to navigate data and people to find answers
- Strong operating rigor, including organizational and time management skills
- Strong executive presence and presentation skills
- A capability to work well with a wide range of people, both internally and externally, including working with a team of sales and services peers
- Motivation and flexibility to work well in a high-growth environment where things change quickly
- Help scope, build, and deliver ongoing product adoption, payments performance, and user advocacy engagements to a book of customers. Liaise with sales and product teams to understand key drivers of health and opportunities to improve optimization and engagement
- Manage a scaled book of customers to drive overall account health via targeted engagements with regards to product usage, payments performance, optimization, education, adoption, and customer satisfaction
- In coordination with an account team, support expansion of your book--identifying & surfacing opportunities to ensure customers are successful
- Evangelize Stripe customer success stories and customer success systems and processes
- Serve as a trusted payments and product advisor to the customer, providing education on the use and benefits of our products and insights on our industry
- Advocate for the customer to internal stakeholders. Share customer feedback and insights to Product Management, Engineering, Support, Marketing, and Sales on innovation and improvement needed to optimize the Stripe user experience
- History of success as a consultant, pre-sales, technical account management, or equivalent; experience prioritizing and managing a large and varied book of business is a plus
Payment processing platform
Stripe's mission is to increase the GDP of the internet. Stripe is a technology company that builds economic infrastructure for the internet.
- Inclusive coverage - We provide a thoughtful and balanced set of benefits that allow Stripes to be their best selves and do great work. Whether that means offering comprehensive mental, physical, and medical health plans, supporting Stripes’ financial futures, providing fertility benefits and parental leave, or making sure Stripes have access to healthy food at the office, our robust programs put Stripes and their families first.
- Growth by way of learning - We are voracious learners and teachers. Our Education team delivers an onboarding and product training curriculum for all new Stripes, and hosts expert-led courses on things like project management fundamentals and macroeconomics. Beyond the formal program, Stripes are constantly sharing knowledge with each other through conversation, documentation, reading groups, and informal talks.
- A principled approach to food - The food program holds a special place in Stripe’s history and future. These Stripes come to our kitchen from a breadth of backgrounds and experiences, and focus on one proposition—respect. This is apparent not only in the local ingredients they work with or in the gracious, teamwork-driven buffet lines, but also in their approach to growing a global team through sustainable food practices and minimal waste.
Company Core Values
- An environment of growth
- Intentional communication
- Fast-paced, detail oriented
- Voraciously curious