Senior Analyst, Strategic Finance
Posted on 6/1/2022
- Embodies our EAGER values-is ethical, adaptable, gritty, empathetic, and remarkable
- Is able to collaborate in person 2-4 weeks per quarter, traveling if necessary to the hub where the team is based
- Has 2+ years of experience in a top investment bank, management consulting firm, private equity firm, hedge fund, or finance role at a tech company
- Has formal training in financial and/or accounting concepts
- Displays a high level of genuine curiosity about our business, asks lots of questions, and exhibits an eagerness to learn
- Possesses strong interpersonal skills
- Shows an advanced aptitude and enthusiasm for complex problem-solving that uses financial modeling, including strong skills with spreadsheets
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills, including proficiency with PowerPoint or Google Slides
- Is comfortable handling large sets of data with SQL
- Has experience with SaaS and/or enterprise-software business models
- Examine data to extract key insights about our business and customers to better understand forecasting drivers
- Serve as a business partner to our Operating team in its decision-making by providing key performance indicators and analyses
- Articulate the health of the business to the board of directors and investors through presentations and other materials
- Assist with investor relations, equity materials, and other strategic ad hoc analyses
- Support business performance reporting through the preparation of internal and external reporting packages
AI-powered writing assistant
Grammarly is on a mission to improve lives by improving communication. The company operates a browser extension and app that corrects spelling & grammar.
- Free food
- Company Social Outings
- Work From Home Policy
- Unique Office Space
- Health & Wellness Package
- Paid Time Off
- 401K / Retirement Plan
- Ethical: Be honorable and earn trust by doing the right thing even when no one is watching, every time.
- Adaptable: Embrace change to evolve and succeed, with a positive, problem-solving attitude.
- Gritty: Achieve with passion and perseverance for goals, by doing whatever it takes to get the job done, whenever it’s necessary.
- Empathetic: Treat others as they want to be treated to work well together, by actively listening to put yourself in their shoes and then responding accordingly.
- Remarkable: Always be learning to develop quickly and be exceptional yet humble, by continually seeking out mentors and learning opportunities.