DRAM Customer Quality
Updated on 3/23/2023
San Jose, CA, USA
- BS + 11 years experience, MS + 9 year of experience, PhD + 6 years experience in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related
- Semiconductor memory or closely related semiconductor industry experience
- Experience in a B2B customer facing role supporting highly technical content
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills is a must
- Excellent writing skills with the ability to edit, clarify and consolidate customer expectations and report out on short timelines
- DRAM or other high performance memory IC design, application, test, or product engineering
- Platform design related to memory controller or memory channel and interface
- Advanced component packaging for high speed interface
- Semiconductor Component Quality and Reliability
- Work with customers directly to identify, document and then publish reports to track technical issues requiring response, manage customer responsiveness expectations
- Take leadership in frequent communication with customers and engineering team members to understand their quality requirements and then working to align on these goals both internally and with the customer
- Manage outbound communications to customers, including Failure Analysis/8D, Change Notifications, monthly or quarterly performance reports to ensure deadlines and customer expectations are met
- Create and maintain a system to track details for a customers' Quality related requirements across global teams
- Drive solutions to deliver consistent results and sustainable customer satisfaction impact
One of the world's largest producers of electronic devices
Samsung's mission is to devote its talent and technology to creating superior products and services that contribute to a better global society. Samsung produces a wide range of electronic devices and is ranked as a top 10 global brand.
- Comprehensive healthcare: Medical, Dental, Vision, Employee assistance program, Telehealth services
- Work life success: PTO, FlexTime, FlexPlace, FlexYourFriday
- Financial wellness: Health savings account, Flexible spending acounts, 401(k), Student loan support, Tuition assistance
- Family first: Pregnancy support, Adoption assistance program, Paid child caregiver leave, Milk stork, WINFertility
- Incentives: Fitness reimbursement, Annual physical. Preventative screenings, Lifestyle management
Company Core Values
- People: Quite simply, a company is its people. At Samsung, we’re dedicated to giving our people a wealth of opportunities to reach their full potential.
- Excellence: Everything we do at Samsung is driven by an unyielding passion for excellence and an unfaltering commitment to develop the best products and services on the market
- Change: As we have done since our foundation, we set our sights on the future, anticipating market needs and demands so we can steer our company toward long-term success.
- Integrity: Operating in an ethical way is the foundation of our business. Everything we do is guided by a moral compass that ensures fairness, respect for all stakeholders and complete transparency.
- Co-prosperity: Samsung is committed to becoming a socially and environmentally responsible corporate citizen in all of its communities worldwide.