Senior Desktop Support Specialist
Updated on 1/28/2023
- Demonstrated ability supporting Windows or Macs hardware in a enterprise environment
- 2+ years' experience in SaaS support (Atlassian, Google Workspace, Slack)
- Ability to work proficiently with minimal daily guidance to meet deadlines
- Effectively manage business and user requirements to determine priorities
- Expertise in supporting various local and network-based printing technologies
- Good communication, analytical, and leadership skills necessary for independent project work
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ensure high quality customer service at all levels
- High level of detail
- Administer SaaS applications like Google Workspace, Slack, Atlassian Suite
- Resolve escalated issues in a fast-paced global support environment and provide appropriate follow-up
- Use your problem-solving skills to diagnose and escalate network connection issues
- Identify and determine AV issues with video conferencing software and hardware
- Manage LDAP user account operations and permissions
- Proactively monitor upcoming software releases and patches that affect users
- Assist with remote hands-on support of office infrastructure
- Provide desk-side support for employees who require immediate attention
- Perform software and hardware configuration across several platforms
- Mentor and train other team members
- Document all incidents and requests with detail, accuracy for both accurate metrics and to help build a rich IT knowledge base
- Maintain conference room integrity through appropriate equipment/cable management. Advance housekeeping issues to appropriate parties. Ensure compliance with safety standards
Internet Technology Company
Mozilla's mission is to ensure the Internet is a global public resource, open and accessible to all. The company is building internet infrastructure including Firefox, it's premier browser.
- Insurance, Health & Wellness. Health Insurance.
- Financial & Retirement.
- 401k Plan
- Family & Parenting.
- Work From Home.
- Vacation & Time Off.
- Perks & Discounts. Free Lunch or Snacks.
Company Core Values
- Critical thinking
- Reasoned argument
- Shared knowledge
- Verifiable facts