The brand marketing team in EMEA oversees the full lifecycle of Riot’s products for the region, from go-to-market planning and launch, through post-launch support and sustainment. The team is the point-of-contact between the global cross disciplinary game experience rooms and country marketing teams across EMEA. The team is dedicated to providing the best experience possible for players in the region and ensures all components necessary to publish Riot’s products in the region in a delightful manner.
Reporting to the Sr. Director of Publishing, EMEA the Director Brand Marketing, EMEA will be based in Reading (UK), Berlin (Germany), Barcelona (Spain), Istanbul (Türkiye), Paris (France), or Dubai (UAE). You will lead a team of product and brand leads who are dedicated to Riot’s “player first” philosophy and combine portfolio management with an experience for brand building and marketing to ensure we’re delivering great experiences that delight players.
- Lead the EMEA product brand marketing team, while championing their development over time. Define portfolio priorities, product budget allocations, and work with the Director of Country Management to define market priorities.
- Focus on holistic player experiences including games, entertainment, and esports, delivering a single experience approach for engaged players
- Be the main connection point between global publishing and brand marketing, and regional market execution
- Be the regional craft and discipline lead impacting EMEA and global decisions, collaborate globally across all regions and with your peers in the region as part of the EMEA publishing leadership team
- Be a proponent for player first culture within the EMEA publishing organization and within Riot globally
- 10+ years of experience in product and brand management, portfolio management, or related video game publishing/brand fields, at least 5 of these in the EMEA region
- 5+ years of senior management experience leading managers
- Experience working on the launch of multiple games on a variety of platforms, including an understanding of publishing and submissions requirements, such as age ratings
- Experience working across multiple teams in different disciplines and locations.
- Understanding of how successful publishing impacts players and how different options for bringing a game to market directly guide product reception in the EMEA region
- Mobility and ability to freely travel with the EMEA region on short notice
- Strong communication skills: excellent ability to communicate effectively, whether across teams, borders, time zones, or desks
- Experience working across multiple teams in different disciplines and locations, with excellent relationship management skills
- Besides English you are multilingual in one of the main EMEA market languages (French, German, Spanish, Turkish, Arabic, or Russian)
For this role, you’ll find success through craft expertise and a collaborative spirit that prioritizes the delight of players. We will look at your past studies and experience, but for this role, we also look for dedicated people with a personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about players’ experiences, this is the role for you!
- Open paid time off
- Retirement benefits with company matching
- Medical and dental plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children
- Life insurance, short-term and long-term disability
- Family Bonding leave
- Commuting allowance
- Play funds so you can broaden and deepen your knowledge of our players and community through games
- Wellness/Gym allowance
- Vision allowance
- Daily lunch, snacks and fruit in the office
- We will double down on your donations of time and money to nonprofits
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner’s Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
Let’s Thrive Together:
Because together we are better
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. We know that fresh and varied perspectives will make us better at what we do, so however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we’re excited to hear from you. Don’t be discouraged if you feel you don’t fully meet every single one of the requirements for a particular role, there’s always room for growth at Riot. If you spot a role that will make you want to jump out of bed in the morning, we are waiting to hear from you!