Cleanroom Lab Manager
Posted on 7/7/2022
Fremont, CA, USA
- Extreme attention to detail and organizational skills
- Good verbal and written communications skills
- Excel/Google sheets proficiency
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and constantly changing environment
- Ability to anticipate shortages and find solutions that keep us operational
- Ability to lift 20lbs regularly
- Making sure the lab stocked with standard chemicals and consumable supplies
- Developing and implementing a system to account for all supplies and alert when an order is necessary
- Organizing and coordinating lab cleanups, lab improvements, etc
- Hands on experience or familiarity with lab facilities
- Familiarity with basic lab operational concepts
- Ability make and execute plans involving multiple stakeholders
Implantable brain–machine interfaces
Neuralink's mission is to build devices that will help people with paralysis and invent new technologies that will expand abilities, the community, and the world.
- An opportunity to change the world and work with some of the smartest and the most talented experts from different fields.
- Growth potential. We rapidly advance team members who have an outsized impact.
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision insurance through a PPO plan; parental leave.
- Flexible time off + paid holidays.
- Equity + 401(k) plan.
- Commuter Benefits.
- Meals provided.