Within the United States
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Remote • United States
- Evaluating fundamental computer science skills (i.e. data structures, algorithms etc.)
- Grading for software craftsmanship (i.e. understanding of unit testing source control, APIs etc.)
- Specific technologies (i.e. iOS, distributed systems etc.)
- 3+ years of hands-on coding experience, and
- Experience conducting technical interviews (i.e. data structures, algorithms, etc.)
- We are currently not accepting applications from candidates outside of the US
- Strong communicators in English (oral and written communication skills)
- Utilizing a stable, consistent Internet connection
- Equipped with a working webcam (video required to conduct interviews)
- Looking to change how technical interviews are experienced
Live technical interviews for tech hiring
Karat's mission is to be the world's interviewer. The company operates a live technical interviewing platform to help offload the interviewing process for tech companies.
- Generous time off
- Drive impact
- 401k matching
- Health + wellness
- Flexible work environment
Company Core Values
- Be human-centered. We care about people and prioritize their happiness and success.
- Celebrate! We celebrate one another and learn from our failures.
- Own it. We move quickly to solve the problem.
- Be a partner. We build trusted relationships inside and outside Karat.
- Create the future. We operate from first principles and we value innovation.